The world hasn't changed that much; men still rule.
Girl Power Quotes
1. The world hasn't changed that much; men still rule.
Explore More Quotes
2. I put zero weight into anyone’s opinion about me because I know exactly who I am.
3. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.
4. Learn to say “No” sometimes.
5. Never apologize for being you.
6. Putting people down does not make you a powerful and a strong person.
It makes you a bully, a coward and eventually alone in life.
7. Al-Aswad said,
"I asked 'A'isha, may Allah be pleased with her, 'What did the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, do when he was with his family?'
'He would do chores for his family, and when it was time for the prayer, he would go out.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 538]
8. Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast!
9. Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
10. Fake is a new trend and everyone seems to be in fashion.
11. If I swallow scrabble pieces and barf it out, that would still make a better statement than what you speak.
12. There is a wolf in every girl.
13. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
14. I’ve come too far to take orders from a cookie.
15. Feel sorry for the unfortunate men who missed out on a good girl because they were brainwashed by the standards of beauty taught to them by the society.
Tags: Unfortunate | Men | Expectations | Beauty | Lost | Opportunity | Decision | Bias | Society | Pressure | Self Awareness | Girl Power | Instagram captions for Girls | Loss | Opinion | BBW | Standards | Brainwashing |
16. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |
17. Great Nails will often solve many problems.
18. I'm not perfect but my Nails are.
19. When I'm tired, I rest. I say, 'I can't be a superwoman today.
20. "And though she be but little,
she is fierce."
Oh, when you get her angry, she’s a good fighter, and vicious too. She was a hellcat in school. And she’s fierce, even though she’s little.
“Little” again? Nothing but “little” and “short”!— Why are you letting her insult me like this? Let me at her!.
21. I am fire.
If you want something salty and sweet, with no opinion, I am not the woman for you.
I spit flames, often.
22. A passionate woman is worth the chaos.
23. When you pretend to be too strong, nobody will stay with you. They leave because they think you don't need them.
If you're struggling, you should admit that you are. You should lean on others and also be comforted.
24. The thought of being saved by a knight in shining armor is too far-fetched for me to believe. I'd rather write my own life's story.
25. The endeavors undertaken by women in the Emirates are important and honorable endeavors that are worthy of esteem
26. You are most powerful when you are most silent. People never expect silence. They expect words, motion, defense, offense, back and forth. They expect to leap into the fray. They are ready, fists up, words hanging leaping from their mouths.