The tongue is but a small soft flesh. yet it is capable of bre ...
1. The tongue is but a small soft flesh. yet it is capable of breaking the strongest bonds and destroying the most powerful of relationships.
Explore More Quotes
2. Don’t stay in a HARAM relationship with the intention of making it Halal someday.
Who promised you tomorrow?
3. Two weeks ago, I was in the worst relationship of my life. She treated me poorly, we didn't connect, I was miserable.
Now, I am in the best relationship of my life, with the same woman. Love is a mystery.
4. A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute.
5. Al-Aswad said,
"I asked 'A'isha, may Allah be pleased with her, 'What did the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, do when he was with his family?'
'He would do chores for his family, and when it was time for the prayer, he would go out.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 538]
6. "The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives."
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)
[Sunan Ibn Majah Book 9, Hadith 2053]
7. Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
while she was on a journey along with the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him):
"I had a race with him (the Prophet) and I outstripped him on my feet.
When I became fleshy, (again) I had a race with him (the Prophet) and he outstripped me. He said: This is for that outstripping."
8. And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
9. The Corona Virus is reshaping our world. This tiny creation is reshaping our interest based economy and taking from military budget. It forces people to spend more time with family. It closes pubs, casinos and strip clubs. It forces people to clean themselves constantly and be concerned with their intimate relationships. It forces people to avoid eating things that are harmful to our bodies. It is cleaning the oceans of the pollution of cruise ships and corrupt tourism. It is cleaning the air of the pollution of air travel. Air exposes the greed of the wealthy and the folly of politicians. It forces us to remember death and draw closer to the Creator.
10. Sometimes talking to
is all you need.
11. The tongue is but a small soft flesh. yet it is capable of breaking the strongest bonds and destroying the most powerful of relationships.
12. Sometimes you have to decide which will hurt more: biting your tongue or having your say.
13. A woman wants to love her husband, but at the same time she does not want to lose her family. So do not put yourself and her family in the same scale, because then her choice will be down to either you or her family. And even if she does choose you over her family, she will remain in anxiety, which will then turn into hatred towards you in your daily life.
14. Surely woman has been created from a curved rib, and this is the secret of her beauty, and the secret of the attraction towards her. And this is no defect in her, because ‘the eyebrows look beautiful due to them being curved’. So if she errs, do not rebuke her in a manner in which there is no gentleness, attempting to straighten her; otherwise you will simply break her and her breaking, is her divorce. At the same time do not let her off upon that mistake, otherwise her crookedness will increase and she will become arrogant with her ego. Thereafter, she will never soften for you and she won’t listen to you, so stay in between the two.
Tags: Understanding Women | Marriage | Relationship | Husband | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Attraction | Mistake | Strictness | Discipline | Heart Break | Divorce | Let It Go | Arrogance | Ego | Soft | In between | Balance | Relationship Balance | Nikah |
15. "When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down."
[Sunan Abi Dawud 4782]
16. Remember that anger and swearing never really suppresses your anger and does not relieve you of emotional burden. It is just converted into stress, guilt and more worry. The only way out is to have patience on expressing your anger.
17. Women feel emotional turbulence between 5 to 7 days before they begin menstruating. Ignoring your wife’s feelings during PMS is unproductive and can cause further conflict between the couple.
18. If your mood swings make you absolutely overwhelmed with negative thoughts and starts to dominate your life and relationships, it is an indication to seek help from a mental health expert who can help you with therapy or medication.
19. Understand why you have Mood Swings and how it is impacting your relationships.
20. Schizoid personality disorder
-little interest in relationships
-not very social
-difficulty in understanding social cues
-may seem emotionally cold
21. Schizotypal personality disorder
-belief of having influence over people or events using their thoughts
-misunderstanding behavior of people
-inappropriate emotional response
-avoiding intimate relationship
22. OCD (Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder)
-overwhelming need for order
-strongly follow rules & regulations
-extremely uncomfortable when things lack perfection
-might neglect personal relationships to focus on making some project perfect
23. Personality Disorder Treatments
1. Psychotherapy - speaking with a therapist to better understand your feelings and learn how to manage stress and improve relationships and how to change negative thinking patterns
2. Medication - antidepressants help in improving depressed mood, anger or impulsivity. Mood stabilizers are for mood swings, irritability and anger; anti-psychotic and anti-anxiety medications
24. It is so important to take time for yourself and find clarity. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.
25. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you
26. You like sand, I like bricks. Why don't we build a relationship?
27. Now that you've been together a few years - you can relapse into only talking about the kids or your To-do list. And that is awful for the relationship.
28. Boundaries in relationships can be much more difficult to create and honor. And if its a boundary that someone does not inherently wants or understands - then there maybe huge problems because that boundary can just be crossed again and again.
By definition, a boundary is anything that marks a limit. Psychological limits define personal dignity. When we say, “You just crossed a line,” we are speaking about a psychological limit that marks the distinction between behavior that does not cause emotional harm and behavior that causes emotional harm.
30. If you are in an abusive relationship, establishing boundaries may not be possible, as assertiveness in sharing your boundaries may not be even safe. And because the other person has a distinct agenda of controlling or even hurting you - you'll just get laughed at - if you try to voice your limits.You may need to consider leaving that relationship safely.
31. Sometimes the boundaries need reinforcing from time to time. This may sound like a parent-child relationship - and it is that way. But we are not doing it in an authoritarian way, we are doing it in a friendly, supportive way. But we are also being assertive about our boundaries being understood and respected.
32. If we lose love and self-respect for each other, this is how we finally die.
33. A bully can be an aggressive juvenile, an intimidating boss or colleague, a controlling romantic partner, an unruly neighbor, a high-pressure sales/business representative, a condescending family member, a shaming social acquaintance, or those in a variety of other types of abusive relationships.
34. Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
35. One night, I will wake up at 3am - and roll over into your arms. You will rub my back until I fall back to sleep. I will wait for that.
36. For a person who always slept alone, starting to share your bed with your spouse after marriage is a blessed feeling.
37. I don't like going to bed without you...
38. Relationship status: sleeping in my bed diagonally.
39. I don't understand why my friends ask me for relationship advice. If I was already married, I wouldn't be sleeping next to my unfolded laundry.
40. When you're nothing, people will ignore you but when you're on top that's when everybody swear they know you.
41. If you start a relationship being the other woman, you will never be the only women.
42. Every good relationship, especially marriage, is based on respect. If it's not based on respect, nothing that appears to be good will last very long.
43. It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.
44. Sorry I Ovary-acted.
45. Meta-analyses of hundreds of studies document that physical punishment is associated with: verbal and physical aggression; delinquent, antisocial, and criminal behavior; poorer quality of parent-child relationships; impaired mental health; and later abuse of one's own spouse and children.
46. Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.
47. Stay lowkey with:
1. Your Relationship
2. Your Grind
3. Your Family
Nobody needs to know about your business.
48. Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today
Tags: Tolerance | Arguments | Relationship | Self Learning | Demeaning | Teacher | Experiential Learning | Learning Curve | Learning | Disapproval | Walk In My Shoes | I Dont Know | Knowledge | Etiquette |
49. You don't have to have sex to be a cheater.
Once you start hiding text messages, lying about where you're going, and who you're with, you're already on your way.
50. Your legs are tired and you still have to stay on your feet another hour at work. You love a child who's finding her independence through emotional distance from you. A long-term relationship could be losing its spark. It's finals week in college. You're trying to start a business and it's struggling. You've got a chronic health problem or a disability. Sometimes people don't appreciate your work. You're being discriminated against or otherwise treated unjustly. The body ages, sags, and grows weary.
Sometimes things are difficult.
51. How many fights between couples have started with one person misinterpreting what another says and does? He stares at his plate at dinner while she’s telling a story and she assumes he doesn’t care about what she’s saying, when really he is admiring the beautiful meal she made. She goes to bed early rather than watching their favorite television show together like they usually do, and he assumes she’s not interested in spending time with him, when really she’s just exhausted after a tough day at work.
52. The greatest distance between two people is a misunderstanding.
53. A beautiful relationship does not depend on how well we understand someone. But it depends on how well we avoid the misunderstanding.
54. Most misunderstandings in the world could be avoided if people would simply take the time to ask, “What else could this mean?”
55. Anger is a strong emotion that seemingly overwhelms us causing us to sabotage goals, ruin relationships, overstep boundaries and sometimes break laws.
56. When you get angry, take a timeout and think about the situation, examine the issues and facts.
Think about how to present your feelings and the issue, along with a short request such as “ I would appreciate it if you would discuss any major purchases with me in the future”
57. Whenever your partner or your kids say or do something that is not acceptable, before responding ask yourself
“Do I want to help or Do I want to hurt?”
“Do I want to punish or discipline?”
58. A lot of grief, sadness or anger that is being ignored or not dealt with can be a cause of feeling more anxious.