The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking space ...
Funny Motivational Quotes
1. The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.
Explore More Quotes
2. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
3. You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Tags: Funny Motivational |
4. By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
5. The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.
6. Whoever said, ‘It’s not whether you win or lose that counts,’ probably lost.
7. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
8. I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.
9. Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.
10. when you're depressed but you still want to encourage your friends
11. Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles.
12. You were born a winner. You were the fastest sperm.
13. Don't be afraid to take Whisks.
14. Do or donut, there is no try
15. The pastabilities are endless!
16. Be Bold or Italic.
17. Surround yourself with people who are the ketchup to your french fries-they make you a better version of yourself. Yes french fries are amazing on their own, but combined with ketchup they are a force. Spend time with people who bring out your true flavors, but don't overpower you.
18. Whatever you do, give you 100%.
Unless you are donating blood.
19. Always be positive.
*Trips down the stairs*
"Whew, I got down those stairs fast."
20. There’s nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.
21. Life is too short to always be serious at all times. So, if you cannot laugh at yourself, then give me a call. I will laugh at you!
22. love when the washing machine gets to the angry part.
let it out girl.
23. When life gives you a thousand reasons to cry, show life that you got biryani to smile.
24. I don't need motivational quotes.
I need Biryani.