The Press has the duty as well as the right to criticize. We w ...
1. The Press has the duty as well as the right to criticize. We welcome constructive criticism.
Explore More Quotes
2. Pleasing one’s mother is regarded as part of pleasing Allah. Islam tells us that Paradise lies at the mother’s feet, i.e. that the best way to reach Paradise is through one’s mother. And Islam forbids disobeying one’s mother or making her angry, even by saying a mild word of disrespect. The mother’s rights are greater than those of the father, and the duty to take care of her grows greater as the mother grows older and weaker.
3. Indeed, the house is under the sovereignty of the woman. While she remains therein, she feels that she is sitting upon her throne, and that she is the chief of the house . Stay clear of destroying this kingdom of hers and do not ever attempt to dethrone her, otherwise you will be trying to snatch her sovereignty.
4. Swaraj is my birth right and I shall have it.
5. Liberty is the right of doing whatever the laws permit.
6. The Press has the duty as well as the right to criticize. We welcome constructive criticism.