The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.
1. The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.
Tags: Failure |
Explore More Quotes
2. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Tags: Failure |
3. If you cannot fail, you cannot learn.
4. Failure is a prerequisite to learning.
5. I failed all my classes and that's why I'm winning. In hindsight, the fact that I was considered a failure for the first 18 years of my life has become the foundation of my success.
6. Lose enough and eventually you will win. It's only a matter of time.
7. As anyone who starts a business knows, it is a fantastic race.
There is a statistic that hangs over your head - over 90 percent of all new businesses fail in the first three years.
For anyone with even a bit of competitive spirit in them, especially for someone who defines himself or herself as an entrepreneur, these overwhelming odds of failure are not intimidating, they only add fuel to the fire.
The foolishness of thinking that you're a part of the small minority of those who actually will make it past three years and defy the odds is part of what makes entrepreneurs who they are, driven by passion and completely irrational.
8. What I'm getting at here is that you can be entrepreneurial without being an entrepreneur.
Entrepreneurial people are passionate about what they do, comfortable taking risks, and quick at moving on from failures.
9. The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.
Tags: Failure |
10. Suffering is a gift.
In it is hidden mercy.
11. These pains you feel are messengers.
Listen to them.
12. Luck is a concept invented by the weak to explain their failures.
13. I have not failed.
I have just found 10,000 ways that wont work.
Tags: Failure |
14. You’ll be okay. Not now, but soon.
15. Even the best people fall down sometimes.
16. I never lose.
Either I win or I learn.
17. For success, Attitude is equally as important as Ability.
18. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
19. Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
20. If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
21. We he had everything to gain. And we figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
22. The older I get, the more I see how much motivations matter.
The Zune was crappy because the people at Microsoft don’t really love music or art the way we do.
We won because we personally love music.
23. Great Marketing only makes a bad product fail faster.
24. Chill! Your failures are going to make your TED talk longer.
25. In order for a blackmailer to be successful, they must know what the target fears. This fear is often deep-rooted such as fear of abandonment, loneliness, humiliation, and failure.
26. I would say I kind of have an unfair advantage, because I watch reality dating shows like a hawk, and I learn.
I absorb information from the strategies of the winners and the losers.
Actually, I probably learn more from the losers.
27. The most dangerous way we sabotage ourselves is by waiting for the perfect moment to begin.
Nothing works perfectly the first time, or the first fifty times. Everything has a learning curve. The beginning is just that - a beginning. Surrender your desire to do it flawlessly on the first try. It's not possible. Learn to learn. Learn to fail. Learn to learn from failing. And begin today. Begin now. Stop waiting.
28. Not everything is a lesson Ryan. Sometimes you just fail.
29. Someone somewhere (maybe in your circle) wants you to fail. Why give them the satisfaction?
30. "...it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind."'
31. You've gotta be willing to fail. You've gotta be able to crash n burn. If you are afraid of failing, you won't get very far.
32. The real Hero is one who knows how to rise when he falls down.
33. Anxiety is experiencing failure in advance.
34. Take appropriate risks, risks that keep you in the game even if you fail.
35. It’s not always easy to follow a new idea.
There is risk.
There is uncertainty.
Maybe it will fail… but maybe your new idea might succeed.
You’ll never know what could happen unless you commit to giving things a try.
36. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
37. Self doubt is the anchor that keeps our ships from sailing.
38. doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will
39. For an adult, eating alone at McDonald’s is admitting a kind of defeat.
40. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.
41. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
42. Whoever said, ‘It’s not whether you win or lose that counts,’ probably lost.
43. To have a comeback, you have to have a setback.
44. Your setback is just a setup for your comeback.
45. The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.
46. I am facing a challenge, I am not facing defeat. Remember this.
47. When you come across a stone in your path, the weak would say it’s an obstacle, but the strong would call it a stepping stone.
48. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.
49. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.
50. You can think your way to failure and unhappiness, but you can also think your way to success and happiness.
51. You may face defeats in your life, but never let yourself feel defeated.
52. You always pass failure on the way to success.
53. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize HOW CLOSE they were to success when they gave up.
54. An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one.