The moment you asked for forgiveness, God forgave you. Now sta ...
1. The moment you asked for forgiveness, God forgave you. Now stay sincere with repent and remorse, but leave the guilt behind.
Explore More Quotes
2. All children should be taught to unconditionally accept, approve, admire, appreciate, forgive, trust, and ultimately, love their own person.
3. It was narrated that Hudhaifah said:
"I was harsh in the way I spoke to my family, but not to others.
I mentioned that to the Prophet (saas) and he said:
'Why don't you ask for forgiveness? Ask Allah to forgive you, seventy times each day.'"
[Sunan Ibn Majah 3817]
4. Embrace being perfectly imperfect. Learn from your mistakes and forgive yourself, you’ll be happier.
5. Forgive anyone who does wrong on you. Don’t you know that it is selfish to stay mad at someone for a long time?
6. Jannah was created for sinners who repent.
7. If you avoid the great sins which you are forbidden to do, We shall remit from you your (small) sins, and admit you to a Noble Entrance (i.e. Paradise).
8. Never lose hope. Stay close to Allah and when you mess up, go back to Him. Never, ever stop going back to Him. Repent often. Cry to Allah. And hold on tight-with your life-to His remembrance and to prayer. If you do this, you may get wet, but insha Allah never drown in this ocean of dunya.
9. "Oh Allah, forgive me,
have mercy on me,
guide me and
provide for me"
10. He created the seven seas and He loved a tear from you, but your eyes were tearless.
11. If we were supposed to be perfect, why would God's most emphasized attribute be His mercy and forgiveness?
12. "when a Muslim is afflicted by an anxiety, pain or sickness then, because of that, his sins are atoned. So much, so that if a thorn pricks him or he suffers a simple, minor injury (His sins are forgiven)”.
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad Book 1, Hadith 8]
13. Quran 12:53, (about an-nafs al-ammarah)
"I do not think that I am free from weakness; all human souls are susceptible to evil except for those to whom my Lord has granted mercy. My Lord is certainly All-forgiving and All-merciful."
14. How beautiful is it that Allah will eagerly forgive you for the things you can't even forgive yourself for.
15. Ramadan is about losing sins, not weight
(i seek Allah's forgiveness)
17. Selfishness must always be forgiven you know because there is no hope of a cure.
18. (Quran 5:39)
"But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
19. "The adulterer is not a believer while he is committing adultery, and the thief is not a believer while he is stealing, but there is a chance for repentance; (if he repents, Allah will accept the repentance)."
20. “Whoever drinks wine and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents, Allah will accept his repentance. If he drinks wine again and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents, Allah will accept his repentance. If he drinks wine again and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents Allah will accept his repentance. But if he does it again, then Allah will most certainly make him drink of the mire of the puss or sweat on the Day of Resurrection.” They said: “O Messenger of Allah, what is the mire of the pus or sweat? He said: “The drippings of the people of Hell.”
[Ibn Majah - Vol. 4, Book 30, Hadith 3377]
21. "We used to count that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said one hundred times in a gathering: 'Rabbighfirli wa tub `alayya innaka Antat-Tawwabur-Rahim (O Allah forgive me and accept my repentance, for You are the Accepter of repentance, the Most Merciful).'"
[Sunan Ibn Majah 3814]
22. Do not torture yourself by thinking about the past.
23. Mistakes are always forgivable - if one has the courage to admit them.
24. The moment you asked for forgiveness, God forgave you. Now stay sincere with repent and remorse, but leave the guilt behind.
25. You are magic, don't ever apologize for the fire in you.
26. To my abusers: I forgive you.
27. One who is kind is sympathetic and gentle with others.
He is considerate of others' feelings and courteous in his behavior.
He has a helpful nature.
Kindness pardons others' weaknesses and faults.
Kindness is extended to all: to the aged and the young, to animals, to those low of station as well as the high.
28. Forgiving people in silence and never talking to them again is a form of self-care.
29. When a symptom arises, don’t fight with it by asking “are you gonna get worse? Are you connected to a disease or illness?”.
This much focus on a particular symptom eats up on the person’s willpower and their ability to engage in whats taking place in the present moment. Start understanding what your body is trying to tell you. Look at what you are suppressing, the fears, the angers, the doubts, the un forgiveness towards yourself and others.
You must be open to taking in those messages, and using them to be able to resolve what your body wants you to resolve.
Stop fighting what you are fighting with on the inside, and begin understanding them.
30. Forgiveness is the end of anger.
You can turn your anger into forgiveness.