The mind is inclined to zoom in on your problem, or few proble ...
Home > Quotes > The mind is inclined to zoom in on your problem, or few problems, to a
1. The mind is inclined to zoom in on your problem, or few problems, to an extent that you cannot see your many blessings
Tags: Ungrateful | Problems | Blessed |
Explore More Quotes
2. the things you take for granted, someone else is praying for
Tags: Alhamdulillah | Ungrateful | Gratitude | Taken for Granted | Wishing |
3. Everybody likes the underdog because everybody feels like the underdog. No matter how successful you are, you always think, No one’s being nice enough to me
Tags: Underdog | Feelings | Successful | Ungrateful | Being Nice |
4. Sometimes people don't notice the things we do, until we stop doing it for them.
Tags: Careless | Ungrateful |
5. People who do not understand your silence will never understand your words.
Tags: Ungrateful | Silence | Fake Friendship | Careless |
6. Just remember,
I was there when no one else was.
Tags: Ungrateful | Caring | Supportive | Real Friendship | Real Love | Understanding |
7. KEEP CALM
IGNORE UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE
Tags: Ungrateful | Keep Calm | Ignoring |
8. Act with kindness but do not expect gratitude.
Tags: Ungrateful | Gratitude | Be Kind | Actions | Expectations |
9. If they lack gratitude, they should lack your attention.
Give your energy to those who appreciate you.
Tags: Ungrateful | Gratitude | Lacking | Attention | Energy | Appreciate | Unappreciated |
10. You can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do.
Tags: Ungrateful |
11. Gratitude begins when the sense of entitlement ends.
Tags: Gratitude | Ungrateful | Entitled |
12. Oh Lord!
Grant me the serenity to accept selfish ungrateful people for who they are, and the courage to not become bitter, and the wisdom not to let it ever happen again!
Tags: Ungrateful | Selfishness | Courageous | Bitter | Wisdom |
13. Don't be mad I don't care anymore.
Be mad because I once did and you were too blind to see it.
Tags: Ungrateful | Mad | I Dont Care | Caring | Blind |
14. In every class of society, gratitude is the rarest of all human virtues.
Tags: Ungrateful | Society | Human Behavior |
15. Unhappiness is a contagious disease caused by a chronic deficiency of gratitude.
Tags: Ungrateful | Happiness is | Happiness | Unhappy | Gratitude |
16. You cannot, at the very same time, be grateful and unhappy, or ungrateful and happy.
Tags: Ungrateful | Unhappy | Happiness |
17. It is impossible to lose everything and still be alive.
Tags: Ungrateful | Suicide | Mental Health | Motivational | Nothing To Lose |
18. The problem is people are ungrateful and I cannot stop being nice.
Tags: Ungrateful | Being Nice |
19. The mind is inclined to zoom in on your problem, or few problems, to an extent that you cannot see your many blessings
Tags: Ungrateful | Problems | Blessed |
20. Suffering and happiness are not mutually exclusive.
Tags: Ungrateful | Suffering | Happiness |
21. We ought to be thankful not only for what we have but also for what we do not have.
Tags: Ungrateful | Poor | Less Money | Thankless | Gratitude |
22. Some people are happy that they have each lost one instead of both legs, whereas some are unhappy because they have each lost a toenail.
Tags: Ungrateful | Gratitude | Perspective |
23. Usually, that which could have been better could have been worse.
Tags: Ungrateful | Ungrateful | Things Getting Worse | Perspective | Quotes that make you think | Interesting |
24. The truly grateful are also grateful for being grateful.
Tags: Grateful | Ungrateful | Gratitude | Blessed |
25. Spoilt people live rotten lives.
Tags: Ungrateful | Spoiled | Rotten |
26. When you have a kid that comes to you and says that they are upset because they didn’t get something, it doesn’t mean that they are ungrateful to you.
It can also mean that they are feeling disappointed.
Gratitude is not something that you’re born with, it is a learned skill.
Tags: Parenting | Ungrateful | Gratitude | Upset | Disappointment |