The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) used to eat dates with melon. ...
Islamic Quotes about Food Quotes
1. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) used to eat dates with melon.
[Sunan Ibn Majah Vol. 4, Book 29, Hadith 3326]
Explore More Quotes
2. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) used to eat melon with fresh dates, and he used to say: The heat of the one is broken by the coolness of the other, and the coolness of the one by the heat of the other.
[Sunan Abi Dawud 3836]
3. The Prophet (pbuh) held a wedding feast for Safiyyah with meal and dates.
[Sunan Abi Dawud 3744]
4. "Use this black seed. For indeed it contains a cure for every disease except As-Sam" And As-Sam is death.
[Jami at Tirmidhi Vol. 4, Book 2, Hadith 2041]
5. Quran Chapter 16
(68) And your Lord revealed to the bee saying: Make hives in the mountains and in the trees and in what they build:
(69) Then eat of all the fruits and walk in the ways of your Lord submissively. There comes forth from within it a beverage of many colours, in which there is healing for men; most surely there is a sign in this for a people who reflect.
6. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "When your servant brings your food to you, if you do not ask him to join you, then at least ask him to take one or two handfuls, for he has suffered from its heat (while cooking it) and has taken pains to cook it nicely."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5460]