The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man wh ...
1. The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time.
Explore More Quotes
2. The way we’re running the company, the product design, the advertising, it all comes down to this:
Let’s make it simple. Really simple.
3. I think it's great that the company's making a commercial, because not very many people have heard of us.
I mean, when I tell people I work at Dunder Mifflin, they think that we sell mufflers or muffins or mittens or...and frankly, all of those sound better than paper, so I let it slide.
4. Advertising sells you things you don't need and can't afford, that are over priced and don't work. And they do it by exploiting your fears and insecurities. And if you don't have any, they'll be glad to give you a few.
5. If you use your money to create exceptional products and services, you won’t need to spend it on advertising.
6. If you think about how you heard about Facebook or Twitter, you didn't hear it from Advertising. You heard it from people who benefited.
When you reach an advertiser, you are targeting a lot of people. I don't need to do that (yet). What I need to do is give the people (who trust me) a really good reason to tell their friends.
7. Why put the skip ad button so late? I’m not skipping now. I’m invested.
8. The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time.