The litter box smelled claw-ful after not changing it for two ...
Cat Puns Quotes
1. The litter box smelled claw-ful after not changing it for two weeks
Explore More Quotes
2. Why did the cat wear a fancy dress?
She was feline fine!
3. What’s a cat’s favorite color? Purr-ple!
4. What did the cat say when it was confused? “I’m purr-plexed!”
5. What’s a cat’s favorite dessert?
6. What do cats love to do in the morning?
Read the mewspaper!
7. Why can’t cats play poker in the jungle?
Too many cheetahs!
8. Why are cats great singers?
Because they’re very mewsical!
9. What should you say to your cat when you leave the house?
“Have a mice day!”
10. What do you call a pile of kittens?
11. What’s a cat’s favorite subject in school?
12. What types of cats purr the best?
13. Wanna hear a bad cat joke?
14. How do you make a fashionable cat happy?
Give her a new purr coat and she’ll be feline good.
15. What do you call a cat that likes to read?
16. What kind of sports car does a cat drive?
17. What do you call a cat that gets caught by law enforcement?
18. What do you call a cat with eight legs that likes to swim?
19. What word do millennial cats overuse?
Funny Cat Puns For Your Pet
What was the cat’s favorite class in college?
21. What do you call it when a cat wins first place at a dog show?
22. What is a cats favorite vegetable?
23. What did the cat say before he went skydiving?
It’s meow or never
24. What do cats wear to sleep?
25. What’s a humans most important trait?
26. What was that cat’s favorite book?
The Great Catsby
27. Who delivers presents to cats?
28. What did the cat say when the mouse got away?
“You’ve got to be kitten me!”
Cat Pun Names
Colin Fur-real (Colin Farrell)
Jean-Clawed Van Damme (Jean-Claude Van Damme)
William Scratchner (William Shatner)
Meowley Cyrus (Miley Cyrus)
William Shakespurr (William Shakespeare)
Cat Puns Word Play
Paw-sitive = Positive
Paws = Pause
Paw-lease = Please
Cat-titude = Attitude
Pro-cat-stination = Procrastination
Cat-astrophe = Catastrophe
Cathletic = Athletic
Caturday = Saturday
Mewment = Moment
Claw-some = Awesome
Feline = Feeling
Hiss-terical = Hysterical
Whispurr = Whisper
Purr-haps = Perhaps
Purr-ty = Pretty
31. The way this kitty snuggles is giving me a loving feline!
32. The litter box smelled claw-ful after not changing it for two weeks
33. I’m not playing games with you, mouse – this is fur real!
Tags: Cat Puns |
34. Did your cat just eat my tuna sandwich?
Purr-haps. It’s a paw-sibility.
35. The hiss-tory of Ancient Egypt is littered with instances of cats being held in the highest esteem
36. Paw-don me, were you trying sweep the floor? Let me just scratch the broom to death instead, sir.
37. As our relationship grows, my cat has become fur-miliar with the fact that if he rubs up against my leg, he’s getting a treat.
38. The idea that men should have paw-er over cats is preposterous. Come feed me, human.
39. I petted my cat too aggressively back in 2004, now he doesn’t like to be touched. He will never fur-get.
40. The single female cat howling in the alleyway was like mew-sic to the ears of all the single male cats in the area.
41. Those slobbery, drooling dogs are so much more in-fur-ior to our supreme cat bloodline.
42. As the cat purr-ceived, the tuna sandwich was now in fact his.
43. Who’s a furry good kitty? Is it you? Yeah, I think it’s you!
44. How are we doing with these cat puns?
So fur so good!
45. My cat was found in pawsession of catnip.
46. Stay Pawsitive!
47. She’s got a bad Cattitude.
48. Happy Purr–thday!
49. What’s a cat’s favorite dessert?
50. What is the difference between a comma and a cat?
One is a pause at the end of a clause, and the other has claws at the end of its paws.
51. Why did the mouse stay inside?
Because it was raining cats and dogs.
52. What did Tom get when he locked Jerry in the freezer?
53. Never mind cats and dogs, it was raining chickens and ducks yesterday. Fowl weather.