The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and shar ...
Home > Quotes > The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my t
Public Speaking Quotes
1. The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.
Tags: Public Speaking | Morning Routine | Sassy | Inspirational Women | Instagram captions for Girls | Teeth Whitening |
Explore More Quotes
2. Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and I don’t even know where it’s going. I just hope I find it along the way.
Tags: Public Speaking | TV Show Quotes | Writers Block | The Office |
3. I feel God in this Chili’s tonight.
Tags: Fear | TV Show Quotes | Feelings | Public Speaking | The Office | Speech | Awards | Stage Fright | Chilis | Tonight |
4. Ok, too many different words from coming at me from too many different sentences.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Public Speaking | Confused | The Office | Speech | Word |
5. Fill your mind before you empty your mouth.
Tags: Talking Too Much | Tongue | Mind Control | Communication | Public Speaking | Speak | Backbiting |
6. Silence means the audience is listening to you.
Tags: Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Public Speaking | Interest |
7. You will be told your whole life that you need to learn to listen. I would say that you need to learn to be the last to speak. The skill to hold your opinions to yourself until everyone has spoken does two things: It gives everyone the feeling that they have been heard and contributed, and you get the benefit of hearing what everybody else has to think before you render your opinion.
Tags: Wise | Wisdom | Inspirational | Strategy | Communication | Healthy Communication | Patience | Impatience | Listening a Person | Question | Leadership | Public Speaking | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Speak | Opinion |
8. Good words bring good feeling to the heart.
Speak with kindness, always.
Tags: Be Kind | Public Speaking | Speak | Communication | Treating Badly | Harsh | Tongue |
9. You always risk people misunderstanding you when you say anything.
Tags: Misunderstanding | Risk | Communication | Public Speaking |
10. Knowitall is the person who prides themselves on the vast knowledge of a variety of subjects.
Indeed they could be smart, or a storehouse of useless or incorrect trivia.
regardless, they have a hard time participating in conversations without appearing to be a show off.
Tags: Know It All | Showing Off | Conversation | Public Speaking | Pride | Bookish Knowledge | Knowledge |