1. The enemy of fear is creativity.
Explore More Quotes
2. People crushed by law, have no hopes but from power.
If laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to laws; and those who have much hope and nothing to lose, will always be dangerous.
3. These are your good days.
The worst are yet to come.
4. Above all, we must avoid the pitfalls of tribalism.
If we are divided among ourselves on tribal lines, we open our doors to foreign intervention and its potentially harmful consequences.
5. Jim is my enemy.
But it turns out that Jim is also his own worst enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
So Jim, is actually my friend.
But, because he is his own worst enemy, the enemy of my friend is my enemy so actually Jim is my enemy.
6. I once reported Oscar to the INS. Turns out he’s clean, but I’m glad I did it.
7. Explanations - Your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe it.
8. Perfectionism is the voice of the oppressor, the enemy of the people. It will keep you cramped and insane your whole life, and it is the main obstacle between you and a shitty first draft. I think perfectionism is based on the obsessive belief that if you run carefully enough, hitting each stepping-stone just right, you won't have to die. The truth is that you will die anyway and that a lot of people who aren't even looking at their feet are going to do a whole lot better than you, and have a lot more fun while they're doing it.
9. Better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back.
10. We have to be cautious of who we allow in our circle because a frenemy can be more destructive than an enemy.
11. A genuine enemy is more useful than a fake friend.
12. A Fake Friend is an enemy in disguise.
13. On Corona Virus pandemic:
We are more dependent on each other than we have ever have been. We have an enemy in Corona Virus that is that is faceless, that is raceless, sexless, non-denominational and bi-partisan - and it's an enemy that we all agree we are gonna beat.
14. These and other efforts give me hope that together, we can and will prevail.
This #coronavirus is presenting us with an unprecedented threat. But it’s also an unprecedented opportunity to come together as one against a common enemy
15. Your worst enemy is hiding within yourself, and that enemy is your nafs or false ego.
16. Ya Allah! Save me from my nafs; for I am my own worst enemy!
17. I will protect the oppressed even if he is my enemy. But I will not forgive the traitor even if he is my brother.
18. The enemy of fear is creativity.
19. Fear and self doubt has always been the biggest enemy to human potential.
20. Situations change from time to time. A friend may become an enemy and an enemy a friend. Life is inconsistent and ever changing. So are health and weather. We must, therefore, be prepared for the unexpected changes coming our way.
21. You are your own worst enemy. If you can learn to stop expecting impossible perfection, in yourself and others, you may find the happiness that has always eluded you.
22. If you are a friend to everybody, you are enemy to yourself.