The best way to get most husbands to do something is to sugges ...
Mind Games Quotes
1. The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they’re too old to do it.
Explore More Quotes
2. Who says exactly what they’re thinking? What kind of a game is that?
3. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
4. Antisocial personality disorder
-manipulating or treating people badly without feeling sorry
-tendency to lie, steal or abuse alcohol/drugs
5. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
6. Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
7. Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up.
8. If you are in an abusive relationship, establishing boundaries may not be possible, as assertiveness in sharing your boundaries may not be even safe. And because the other person has a distinct agenda of controlling or even hurting you - you'll just get laughed at - if you try to voice your limits.You may need to consider leaving that relationship safely.
9. Advertising sells you things you don't need and can't afford, that are over priced and don't work. And they do it by exploiting your fears and insecurities. And if you don't have any, they'll be glad to give you a few.
10. There is no trap so deadly as the trap you set for yourself.
11. Anchoring: A number given first by one of the two parties during negotiation. Anchoring is a form of "heuristic" (mental shortcut).
Anchor above where you expect the client to spend.
12. Guilt Trip
A special kind of manipulation tactic. A manipulator suggests to the conscientious victim that he or she does not care enough, is too selfish or has it easy. This usually results in victim feeling bad, keeping them in self-doubt, anxious and submissive position.
13. Don't let people guilt you for not visiting them. They're not visiting you either.
14. Guilt trips are a passive-aggressive form of manipulation and bullying. They're designed to give the manipulator exactly what they want at your expense. Your feelings and needs don't matter. By refusing to play their games and act or feel guilty, you disarm them and they lose their power over you.
Tags: Guilt | Passive Aggressive | Manipulation | Bully | Mind Games | Feelings | Needs | Selfishness | Selfish Friends | I Dont Care | Refusal | Saying No | Power | Life | Quotes that make you think |
15. A girl plays with your mind. A woman explores it.
16. Be happy; it drives people crazy.
17. If the brown-noser is bringing the team’s morale down, try offering praise and agreement to the brown noser, as it may decrease their need for constant approval from the boss and give them reassurances that they are a necessary part of the team.
18. Adult bullies need to make you feel bad so they can feel good. Twisted isn't it?
Hold your head up and chest out. Reality is they envy you! Your success, your looks, your car, your clothes, your job, your friends..something.. there is something about you that they envy. That is why they pick on you to feed their own insecurities and jealousy.
19. You are being bullied if someone constantly demeans you and makes remarks about you, yelling at you, criticizing you, giving suggestions and giving you guilt trips if you don't take them.
20. Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.
21. Tangible or material bullying: Using one’s formal power (i.e. title or position) or material leverage (i.e. financial, informational, or legal) as forms of intimidation, threat, harassment, and/or harm. In these scenarios, the bully uses his or her advantage in stature and/or resources to dominate and control the victim.
22. Unless strong and effective boundaries are established, the bully is likely to repeat and intensify the abuse.
23. Everything anyone says when they have an agenda is bullshit, and bullshit isn’t necessarily false, but it’s never really the truth either. So when someone’s bullshitting, you need to pay a little more attention.
24. How beautiful it is to stay silent when someone expects you to be very angry.
25. People who take advantage of others are always the ones that play victim, are unaware or claim to forget, and have excuses for everything. They put you in a situation that you have to work on their behalf.
26. Although taking advantage is considered "passive aggressive", some consider it to be "covert aggressive".
Deceiving and manipulating us to get what they want, covert aggressors very actively try to control other people.
27. Taking Advantage Tactic #2
Lying. Telling blatant lies, misrepresenting the truth, or being deliberately vague.
28. Taking Advantage Tactic #3
Denial. Refusing to admit they’ve said or done something, which can make you begin doubting yourself.
29. Taking Advantage Tactic #6
Guilt. Using your conscience and desire to be a good person to control and manipulate you.
30. Taking Advantage Tactic #7
Shaming. Putting you down and using sarcasm and critical comments to make you feel so inadequate that you give in to them.
31. Taking Advantage Tactic #9
Feigning Ignorance or Confusion. Playing dumb, or acting like they don’t know what you’re talking about, which can throw you off balance and make you doubt yourself.
32. Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.
33. Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
34. The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they’re too old to do it.
35. When someone shows you who they really are, believe them.
36. Everyone has a breaking point, even the best of us.
37. I have a limit and when you reach it, I dismiss you from my life. It is that simple.
38. The gain for the victim is in the fact that he can get people to stay and take care of him — for who could ever really leave the poor victim without feeling terribly guilty. In this way, victims often bully others into all kinds of care-giving, running the gamut from providing financially for poor victim, to literally making all of his choices for him. The victim typically knows exactly what buttons to push in others to get them to begin or continue to take care of him. Indeed, quite often the bully identity lurches backward into his shadowed victim identity, as a means of justifying his abuse of others.
39. Instead of causing chaos and rocking someone else's boat, you need to row your own.
40. Never let someone with a significance of a speed bump become a roadblock in your life.
41. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
42. Gaslighting is a form of insidious and covert manipulation where a bully, narcissist, or an abuser targets the victim by making them question their judgements, memory, mind and reality.
43. The purpose of Gaslighting is to control people and exert power over others, usually practiced by toxic narcissistic personalities.
44. Gaslighters are habitual liars. They lie to your face and never change their story even if you have proof.
They’ll say “You’re crazy. That never happened”. They can be so convincing that you may actually start believing you’re crazy.
45. He who angers you, conquers you.