The best love is when you find someone who makes your Imaan ri ...
1. The best love is when you find someone who makes your Imaan rise, who makes you more pious and who helps you here in the Dunya because that person wants to meet you again in Jannah.
Explore More Quotes
2. I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school.
They don't teach you how to love somebody.
They don't teach you how to be famous.
They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor.
They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer.
They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind.
They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying.
They don't teach you anything worth knowing.
3. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
4. Above all, don't lie to yourself.
The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others.
And having no respect he ceases to love.
5. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world:
someone to love
something to do
and something to hope for.
6. Falling in love is a secret ambition, finding true love is the greatest tension, So follow the oldest tradition, And marry your parent's decision.
7. I love you like a fat kid loves cake!
8. I'm killing time while I wait for life to shower me with meaning and happiness.
9. Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.
10. When given the choice, people will always spend their time around people they like.
11. The greatest disease in the West today is not TB or leprosy; it is being unwanted, unloved, and uncared for.
We can cure physical diseases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love.
There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love.
The poverty in the West is a different kind of poverty - it is not only a poverty of loneliness but also of spirituality.
There's a hunger for love, as there is a hunger for God.
12. It takes three to make love, not two: you, your spouse, and God.
Without God people only succeed in bringing out the worst in one another.
Lovers who have nothing else to do but love each other soon find there is nothing else.
Without a central loyalty life is unfinished.
13. The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along.
14. When I am with you, we stay up all night.
When you're not here, I can't go to sleep.
Praise God for those two insomnia's!
And the difference between them.
15. Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes.
Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.
16. I know you're tired but come, this is the way.
17. Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love.
18. Take someone who doesn't keep score,
who's not looking to be richer, or afraid of losing,
who has not the slightest interest even
in his own personality: he's free.
19. I am your moon and your moonlight too
I am your flower garden and your water too
I have come all this way, eager for you
Without shoes or shawl
I want you to laugh
To kill all your worries
To love you
To nourish you.
20. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
21. Give your weakness to one who helps.
22. Whenever we manage to love without expectations,
calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in heaven.
23. You can't measure the mutual affection of two human beings by the number of words they exchange.
24. True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.
25. Love is like peeing your pants everyone can see it but only you can feel it.
Thanks for being the pee in my pants.
26. Saying “I miss you” means the same with “I love you” because logically speaking, missing someone will probably not exist without love.
27. I need your hug right now.
28. I don’t hate you.
It’s either I love you or I don’t care at all.
29. Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters to me.
30. If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
31. By the way, I am wearing the smile you gave me.
32. I love you so much I could squish you.
33. The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.
34. Marriage: An endless sleepover with your best friend.
35. And sometimes being in love is not enough to make it work.
36. He grabbed my hand and that’s when I felt my heart beat for the very first time.
37. I love being yours.
38. Short Cut to a blessed marriage:
Both husband and wife should love Allah and His Prophet (Peace be upon him) more than they love each other!
Tags: Love | Marriage | Allah | Blessed | Shortcut | Husband | Wife | Quotes about Prophet Muhammad PBUH | Islamic | You are Enough | Islamic Quotes about Love | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
39. It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.
40. Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend.
And I had to do the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do, which was just to wait.
For a really long time that’s all I had. I just had little moments with a girl who saw me as a friend.
And a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl who I worked with, but I think even then I knew that I was waiting for my wife.
41. I just need you and some sunsets
42. And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
43. Love makes people less selfish, It makes them give away all that they have with them, all of it.
44. The best love is when you find someone who makes your Imaan rise, who makes you more pious and who helps you here in the Dunya because that person wants to meet you again in Jannah.
45. Mention those who you love in your Dua (Prayers). It is one of the most beautiful and most valuable gifts you can give.
46. Togetherness, passion, laughter, faith, trust, and jealousy are the essential ingredients of love
47. The limits of love are very weird,
Neither was I kept as hostage, nor did I run away
Bohot ajeeb hain ye bandishen mohabbat ki,
Na usne qayd mein rakhha, na hum faraar hue
48. Selfishness comes from poverty in the heart, from the belief that love is not abundant.
49. As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and sharpens the vision.
50. It always seems as though the definition of love will remain debatable by an opinionated world.
51. You are my favorite notification.
52. Forget everything that surrounds you. Think that there’s just you and me in this wide world.
- Olga Goa
53. The best thing about me is you
54. Your smile is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.
55. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Lao Tzu
56. Do not let fear capture your heart, as long as I am with you.
57. We go together like cupcakes & frosty.
You'll find love when you stop looking.
59. As long as you keep praying for my well being, what is there to fret?
60. Once you get a taste of sleeping next to someone you love, sleeping alone in your bed really sucks
61. The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast.