Surely there are times when a woman goes through some conditio ...
1. Surely there are times when a woman goes through some conditions of bodily weakness and fatigue of the mind. Such that Allah has relieved her of some of her compulsory worships during that period; Allah has totally pardoned her from praying, and has postponed the days of fasting for her within this break to a later date until she regains her health and becomes normal in her temperament once more. Thus, during these days, treat her in a godly manner. Just as Allah has relieved her of the duties, you should also lessen your demands and instructions from her during those days.
Explore More Quotes
2. I can’t wait for the world to meet the best thing that has ever happened to my life – You.
3. Someday you will find someone, who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.
4. Marriage: An endless sleepover with your best friend.
5. And sometimes being in love is not enough to make it work.
6. I love being yours.
7. Marriage is eternal unity of two souls who had met long before being born into this temporary world!
8. In English she is known as a “Housewife”! In Arabic, she is known as “Rabbaitul Bait” or “The Queen of The House”
9. Never Compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman was good for you. Allah would have given her to you.
10. Call your wife with beautiful names.
11. The best marriage is the easiest and simplest one.
12. Don’t stay in a HARAM relationship with the intention of making it Halal someday.
Who promised you tomorrow?
13. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
14. "O young men, those of you who can support a wife should marry, for it (marriage) controls the gaze and preserves one from immorality. And whoever cannot (marry) should fast, for it is a means of reducing the sexual desire."
15. Al-Aswad said,
"I asked 'A'isha, may Allah be pleased with her, 'What did the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, do when he was with his family?'
'He would do chores for his family, and when it was time for the prayer, he would go out.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 538]
16. "All of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards.
The ruler is a guardian and the man is a guardian of his family; the lady is a guardian and is responsible for her husband's house and his offspring; and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5200]
Tags: Men and Women | Responsibility | Wife | Husband | Children | Raising Children | Islamic Quotes about Family | Nikah | Manly | Guardian | Ruler | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife | Hadith | House |
17. "A woman is married for four qualities, for her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion: so get the religious one and prosper."
18. About the story of `Aisha and their narrations were similar attesting each other, when the liars said what they invented about `Aisha, and the Divine Inspiration was delayed, Allah's Messenger (pbuh) sent for `Ali and Usama to consult them in divorcing his wife (i.e. `Aisha).
Usama said, "Keep your wife, as we know nothing about her except good."
Buraira said, "I cannot accuse her of any defect except that she is still a young girl who sleeps, neglecting her family's dough which the domestic goats come to eat (i.e. she was too simpleminded to deceive her husband)."
Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said, "Who can help me to take revenge over the man who has harmed me by defaming the reputation of my family?
By Allah, I have not known about my family-anything except good, and they mentioned (i.e. accused) a man about whom I did not know anything except good."
Every one of you is a shepherd and every one is answerable with regard to his flock.
The Caliph is a shepherd over the people and shall be questioned about his subjects (as to how he conducted their affairs).
A man is a guardian over the members of his family and shall be questioned about them (as to how he looked after their physical and moral well-being).
A woman is a guardian over the household of her husband and his children and shall be questioned about them (as to how she managed the household and brought up the children).
A slave is a guardian over the property of his master and shall be questioned about it (as to how he safeguarded his trust).
Beware, every one of you is a guardian and every one of you shall be questioned with regard to his trust.
20. "The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives."
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)
[Sunan Ibn Majah Book 9, Hadith 2053]
21. Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
while she was on a journey along with the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him):
"I had a race with him (the Prophet) and I outstripped him on my feet.
When I became fleshy, (again) I had a race with him (the Prophet) and he outstripped me. He said: This is for that outstripping."
22. “The most complete of the believers in faith, is the one with the best character among them. And the best of you are those who are best to your women.”
Grade : Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1162
23. "They (your wives, O men) are a garment for you and you (men) are a garment for them…”
24. It is He - Allah -Who created you from a single being, and out of it He made its mate, that he may find comfort in her. And when he covers her, she bears a light burden and goes about with it. Then, when she grows heavy, they pray to their Lord: 'If You bestow upon us a healthy child, we will surely give thanks.'
25. And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
26. "O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship). Surely, Allah is Ever an AllWatcher over you.
27. Your connection with Allah as a couple will determine how happy you are.
If you are not connected to Allah, you will not have consciousness of Allah, if you don’t have consciousness of Allah and your relationship with Allah is not there, you develop a relation with someone outside of your marriage. Why?
Because Allah is not in the equation.
28. Can you not appreciate that your spouse (especially our wives) they have sacrificed their families, they have sacrificed their surroundings, they have sacrificed their friends, they have sacrificed so much and come to you can you not smile at her and tell her "I love you"?
"I appreciate your sacrifice"
If we don't acknowledge their sacrifices, how is the home going to be happy and how is your wife going to be happy?
29. 'I enjoin good treatment of women, for they are prisoners with you, and you have no right to treat them otherwise, unless they commit clear indecency.
If they do that, then forsake them in their beds and hit them, but without causing injury or leaving a mark.
If they obey you, then do not seek means of annoyance against them.
You have rights over your women and your women have rights over you.
Your rights over your women are that they are not to allow anyone whom you dislike to tread on your bedding (furniture), nor allow anyone whom you dislike to enter your houses.
And their right over you are that you should treat them kindly with regard to their clothing and food.'
30. "And they who say: O our Lord! grant us in our wives and our offspring the joy of our eyes, and make us guides to those who guard (against evil)"
"These shall be rewarded with high places because they were patient, and shall be met therein with greetings and salutations."
31. The best love is when you find someone who makes your Imaan rise, who makes you more pious and who helps you here in the Dunya because that person wants to meet you again in Jannah.
32. If you are looking for a spouse, look for the one who will take you to Jannah.
33. What is love?
When you want Jannah for someone just as badly as you want it for yourself.
34. "Any woman who asks her husband for a divorce when it is not absolutely necessary, the fragrance of Paradise will be forbidden to her."
[Ibn Majah: Vol. 3, Book 10, Hadith 2055]
35. 'Any woman who dies when her husband is pleased with her, will enter Paradise.'
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)
[Ibn Majah- Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1854]
36. I will ask Allah for you twice, once in this world and once in Jannah.
37. Some stories start with tears, but with the power of Sabr and the beauty of Tawakkul, they turn into happy endings.
38. "This world is but provisions, and there is no provision in this world better than a righteous wife."
[Ibn Majah: Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1855]
39. A handsome guy and a pretty girl will make a beautiful wedding, but a faithful man and a pious wife will make a Beautiful Marriage.
40. It was narrated from Anas that a woman offered herself in marriage to the Prophet. The daughter of Anas laughed and said:
"How little was her modesty."
Anas said: "She was better than you; she offered herself in marriage to the Prophet."
41. 'A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger (pbuh) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah's Messenger (pbuh), whereas Allah's Messenger (pbuh) sent them to her.
42. *When you have to swerve a marriage proposal*
"Istikhara says No"
43. Women like attention and they like to be told clearly that they are loved. So don’t be stingy in expressing your love for your wife. If you become limited in expressing your love, you will create a barrier of harshness between you and her, and there will be a decrease in affection.
44. Ladies like from their husbands what their husbands like from them, i.e. kind words, good looks, clean clothes and a pleasant odour. Therefore, always remain in that state.
45. Indeed, the house is under the sovereignty of the woman. While she remains therein, she feels that she is sitting upon her throne, and that she is the chief of the house . Stay clear of destroying this kingdom of hers and do not ever attempt to dethrone her, otherwise you will be trying to snatch her sovereignty.
46. A woman wants to love her husband, but at the same time she does not want to lose her family. So do not put yourself and her family in the same scale, because then her choice will be down to either you or her family. And even if she does choose you over her family, she will remain in anxiety, which will then turn into hatred towards you in your daily life.
47. Surely woman has been created from a curved rib, and this is the secret of her beauty, and the secret of the attraction towards her. And this is no defect in her, because ‘the eyebrows look beautiful due to them being curved’. So if she errs, do not rebuke her in a manner in which there is no gentleness, attempting to straighten her; otherwise you will simply break her and her breaking, is her divorce. At the same time do not let her off upon that mistake, otherwise her crookedness will increase and she will become arrogant with her ego. Thereafter, she will never soften for you and she won’t listen to you, so stay in between the two.
Tags: Understanding Women | Marriage | Relationship | Husband | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Attraction | Mistake | Strictness | Discipline | Heart Break | Divorce | Let It Go | Arrogance | Ego | Soft | In between | Balance | Relationship Balance | Nikah |
48. It is in the women’s nature to be ungrateful towards their husbands and to deny favours. If you were to be nice to her for her whole life but you grieved her once, she will say, “I have never seen any good from you”. So don’t let this attitude of her make you dislike her or to run away from her. If you dislike this feature of hers, you will be pleased with some other good habits within her, so create a balance.
49. Know that a woman is like a captive with you. Therefore, have mercy upon her.
50. "good women are for good men and good men are for good women."
51. "Treat women nicely, for a women is created from a rib, and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 3331]
52. "Woman has been created from a rib and will in no way be straightened for you; so if you wish to benefit by her, benefit by her while crookedness remains in her. And if you attempt to straighten her, you will break her, and breaking her is divorcing her."
[Sahih Muslim 1467 b]
53. Give your heart to Allah and he will give it to someone who deserves it.
May Allah grant us the best.
54. Patience is a beautiful thing. You leave it in the hands of Allah and if it's meant to be, it will be.
55. Istikhara is way to ask Allah to help in making the right decision; especially when confused between two options, in the case of travel, career choice, marriage etc.
56. Both believed in "Halal".
Both believed in "Love after marriage".
Both fulfilled "deen" in Halal.
Both still pray to meet in Jannah.
57. Dear Muslimah, don't be proud if every guy wants you. Cheap items have many buyers. Be a rare stone that only the pious can afford you, reach and get you in halal relationship (Nikah).
58. Halal love story only has marriage as the beginning.