Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and I don’t even know wher ...
Public Speaking Quotes
1. Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and I don’t even know where it’s going. I just hope I find it along the way.
Explore More Quotes
2. Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and I don’t even know where it’s going. I just hope I find it along the way.
3. I feel God in this Chili’s tonight.
4. Ok, too many different words from coming at me from too many different sentences.
5. Fill your mind before you empty your mouth.
6. Silence means the audience is listening to you.
7. You will be told your whole life that you need to learn to listen. I would say that you need to learn to be the last to speak. The skill to hold your opinions to yourself until everyone has spoken does two things: It gives everyone the feeling that they have been heard and contributed, and you get the benefit of hearing what everybody else has to think before you render your opinion.
Tags: Wise | Wisdom | Inspirational | Strategy | Communication | Healthy Communication | Art | Patience | Impatience | Listening a Person | Question | Leadership | Public Speaking | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Speak | Your Opinion |
8. Good words bring good feeling to the heart.
Speak with kindness, always.