Someone once asked me how I hold my head up so high after all ...
Keep your head up Quotes
1. Someone once asked me how I hold my head up so high after all I've been through. I said, it's because no matter what, I am a survivor. Not a victim.
Explore More Quotes
2. Keep your head up. Keep your heart strong.
3. I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing; Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up... and handle it.
4. So keep your head up, keep your chin up, and most importantly - keep smiling - because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
5. Never back down. Always keep your head up to show your haters what you're capable of.
6. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
7. Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level.
8. Someone once asked me how I hold my head up so high after all I've been through. I said, it's because no matter what, I am a survivor. Not a victim.
9. Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
10. I admire someone who has been through a lot and still keeps their head up.
11. Strong women lift women up. Weak women tear women down.
12. The mission or ministry of backbiters is to bite you at the back. When they backbite you, move forward. If you turn back to talk back or fight them, you descend to their low class.
13. History doesn't talk about quitters
14. Many will quit during the journey and that's your advantage.
15. A winner is just a loser who tried it one more time
16. Here's the thing about hitting rock bottom. You can either stay down there or get back up. It's your choice.
17. All depends on how determined we are to be successful.
18. When the storms do come; you can only allow them to slow you down, but don't let them stop you, there will be delays, detours, and disappointments but you have to keep pushing through it.
19. Don't cry to give up, cry to keep going.
20. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize HOW CLOSE they were to success when they gave up.
21. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
22. You Can’t Climb Up A Mountain With Downhill Thoughts.