Some people earn love. Some people blackmail others into it.
Emotional Blackmail Quotes
1. Some people earn love. Some people blackmail others into it.
Explore More Quotes
2. Emotional blackmail is a powerful form of manipulation. It leaves you in a FOG when there is haze of Fear, Obligation, and Guilt.
Often the emotional blackmailer is not a deliberate tactic on the others’ part – it’s just the method that gets them what they want! And have found that it works!
3. The emotional blackmailer may go out of their way to do things for you, even if it goes against their self-interest…they’ll bring it up over-and-over again, frequently reminding you what they’ve sacrificed to make you happy.
4. Although they may do this in ways which seem harmless, it’s a common tactic to trigger fear and doubt.
5. Emotional blackmail is one of the primary ways that one partner controls another partner. It’s done in such a way that the controlling partner manipulates the other person‘s emotions in an attempt to get their way.
6. Emotional blackmail is the use of fear, obligation, and guilt to control another person.
7. If after an argument, your partner goes out for hours without telling you where they are, this indicates that they are punishing you for the disagreement by intentionally causing you to worry or feel anxious
8. In order for a blackmailer to be successful, they must know what the target fears. This fear is often deep-rooted such as fear of abandonment, loneliness, humiliation, and failure.
9. That's blackmail on top of attempted murder, Kye. I can officially kill you
10. Some people earn love. Some people blackmail others into it.
11. When that bastard calls back, you tell him he’s won this round. I’ll marry him. But I don’t take well to being blackmailed, and tell him I intend to spend the rest of my life making him miserable, got that?
12. Love is a wonderful thing, my dear, but it leaves you wide open for blackmail.
13. Selfish people also tend to have victim mindsets… Their actions plant seeds of loneliness; then they cry upon the blooming.
14. The worst guilt is to accept an undeserved guilt.
- Ayn Rand
15. Guilt is to the spirit, what pain is to the body.
16. Don't let people guilt you for not visiting them. They're not visiting you either.