Some of the strongest people you know are waiting to curl up i ...
1. Some of the strongest people you know are waiting to curl up in the right pair of arms & let out the sigh they've been holding in forever.
Explore More Quotes
2. Tough times never last, but tough people do.
3. Strong women lift women up. Weak women tear women down.
4. Too many people who don't have anyone they care about. Who think if they don't love anyone else then they're free to do whatever they want. They think they have nothing to lose, and that makes them stronger. If you have nothing to lose, there's nothing you really want, either. You're full of confidence, and look down on people who lose things, who want things, who are happy, or sad sometimes. But that's not the way things are. And it's just not right.
5. You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, and strong enough. Believe it and never let insecurity run your life.
6. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
7. A winner is just a loser who tried it one more time
8. Good Morning!
Don't let the length of your trials determine the strength of your faith. This life is temporary and this life is a test.
9. I think this is what we all want to hear: that we are not alone in hitting the bottom, and that it is possible to come out of that place courageous, beautiful, and strong.
10. endurance (noun)
the power to withstand pain or hardships; the ability or strength to continue despite fatigue, stress or otherwise adverse conditions
11. the same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of, not the circumstances.
12. People cry, not because they are weak. It's because they have been strong for too long.
13. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Lao Tzu
14. Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat.
15. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
16. Many bullies are also cowards: When their victims begin to show backbone and stand up for their rights, a bully will often back down. This is true in schoolyards, as well as in domestic and office environments.
17. I’ve come too far to take orders from a cookie.
18. It is okay to be alone or to feel that way, it will make you stronger in the long run of things.
19. I would be so exhausted by my determination that I had no strength left to do the actual work.
20. Cold as Ice. But in the right hands she melts.
21. She was cold as Ice,
fierce as Fire,
hard as a rock.
Yet his one touch is enough to thaw her Ice,
calm her fire,
melt her rigidness.
22. Some of the strongest people you know are waiting to curl up in the right pair of arms & let out the sigh they've been holding in forever.
23. When you pretend to be too strong, nobody will stay with you. They leave because they think you don't need them.
If you're struggling, you should admit that you are. You should lean on others and also be comforted.
24. When you come across a stone in your path, the weak would say it’s an obstacle, but the strong would call it a stepping stone.
25. Goals are attained not by strength but by perseverance
26. Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.
27. Struggles not only make us into stronger, better and wiser people, they also let us learn more about ourselves and our purpose in life.
28. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
29. If you have a strong-willed child, chances are that you were also a strong-willed child (or maybe a compliant people pleasing child, and strong will seems so foreign to you).
These are the reasons that may develop anger in parents if they have a strong willed child.
30. Don’t take the bait of a strong-willed child and make a situation “Me vs My Child”.
A strong willed child can make you react like it’s a power struggle situation.
It should always be “US vs the problem”.