Social good is what brings peace to family and society.
Ancient Egyptian Quotes
1. Social good is what brings peace to family and society.
Explore More Quotes
2. All things are possible. Who you are is limited by who you think you are.
3. Leave him in error who loves his error.
4. One foot isn't enough to walk with.
5. Judge by cause, not by effect.
6. For every joy there is a price to be paid.
7. Every man is rich in excuses to safeguard his prejudices, his instincts, and his opinions.
8. The only active force that arises out of possession is fear of losing the object of possession.
9. There grows no wheat where there is no grain.
Tags: Ancient Egyptian |
10. Knowledge is not necessarily wisdom.
11. Social good is what brings peace to family and society.
12. A pupil may show you by his own efforts how much he deserves to learn from you.
13. The seed cannot sprout upwards without simultaneously sending roots into the ground.
14. The plant reveals what is in the seed.
15. Archaeologists in Egypt have discovered a pyramid covered in chocolate and hazelnuts. It’s believed to be the tomb of Pharaoh Rocher.