Sleep is the best meditation.
1. Sleep is the best meditation.
Tags: Sleep | Meditation | Best |
Explore More Quotes
2. Mood Swing Triggers
-a big change in your life
A doctor can tell you if you are experiencing mood swings because of a lifestyle change or if there is some other underlying issue.
Tags: Mood Swings | Diagnosis | Stress | Change | Diet | Sleep | Medicine | Doctor |
3. How to handle Mood Swings
-stick to a routine for eating and sleeping
-exercise every single day
-get sound sleep
-Pray, Dhikr, Yoga, Meditation
-Find a creative outlet to express your feelings
-Find someone to talk it all out, a friend, spouse or a medical professional
Tags: Mood Swings | Overeating | Diet | Sleep | Exercise | Stress | Creative | Express Yourself | Friendship | Spouse | Doctor |
4. an-Nafs al-ammarah is cattle-like nafs. How does a Goat, Sheep, Cow or a Buffalo attain Happiness? The major characteristics that define the satisfaction of these types of Animals are Eating, Drinking, Sleeping, Breathing and Copulation.
If my cattle-like Nafs is the only focus in my life, I would find more sophisticated means to eat, drink, sleep and copulate.
Tags: Nafs | Animals | Eat | Meat | Drink | Sleep | Breathing | Sex | Purpose of Life | Meaning Of Life |
5. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
Tags: Hustle | Life Struggle | Developing | Strong | Tomorrow | Dont Give Up | Future | Success | Work Motivation | Money | Sleep |
6. The worst type of crying is the silent one.
The one when everyone is asleep.
The one when you feel it in your throat, and your eyes become blurry from the tears.
The one where you just want to scream.
The one where you have to hold your breath and grab your stomach to keep quiet.
The one where you can't breathe anymore.
Tags: Crying | Pain | Suffering | Mood Swings | Sleep | Eyes | Screaming | Breathing | Anxiety | Sadness | Depression |
7. Sleep is the best meditation.
Tags: Sleep | Meditation | Best |
8. Sleeping alone, except doctor's orders, does much harm. Children will tell you how lonely it is sleeping alone. If possible, you should always sleep with someone you love. You both recharge your mutual batteries free of charge.
Tags: Sleepover | Sleep | Harmful | Sadness | Relaxing | Loneliness | Sleeping Alone | Recharge |
9. For a person who always slept alone, starting to share your bed with your spouse after marriage is a blessed feeling.
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Spouse | Marriage | Relationship | Sleep | Happiness | Blessed | Nikah |
10. Laugh and the world laughs with you. Snore and you sleep alone.
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Sleep | Snoring | Laugh | Bad Habit |
11. I don't like going to bed without you...
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Bed | Bedroom | Sleep | Marriage | Relationship | Love Quotes for Her |
12. I want to sleep but my brain won't stop talking to itself.
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Overthinking | Insomnia | Sleep | Brain | Talking Too Much |
13. I've got a dream that's worth more than my sleep.
Tags: Sleep | Follow Your Dream | Dream | Entrepreneurship | Startup | Get Started | Passion | Career | Achievement | Success | Work Life | Work Culture | Work Hard | Work Motivation | Motivational |
14. Some nights, I can't sleep because my mind is consumed with the thought of how much easier it would be if you were by my side.
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Sleep | Easy | Loved | Insomnia |
15. Sleeping alone seemed unnatural to me, and pitiful, something done in hospitals or when you're contagious.
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Sleep | Pity | Hospital | Quarantine | Social Distancing | Corona Virus | Insomnia | Loneliness | Good Habit |
16. In our lives, on average, we will be asleep for a total of 8,477 days. If we're lucky, some of that time will be sleeping next to someone we love.
- Ze Frank
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Sleep | Perspective | Time Passing | Time | Lucky | Marriage |
17. I sleep better when I'm next to you
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Sleep | Marriage | Loneliness |
18. A well-spent day brings happy sleep.
19. At night,I can't sleep. In the morning,I can't wake up.
Tags: Insomnia | Sleep | Catch 22 | Paradox |
20. Why fall in love when you can fall asleep?
Tags: Sleep | Falling in Love |
21. Dear mind,please stop thinking so much at night, I need to sleep.
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Sleep | Overthinking | Night | Brain | Mind | Insomnia |
22. Why do they call it beauty sleep when you wake up looking terrible?
Tags: Sleep | Question | Terrible | Ugly |
23. Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.
Tags: Sleep | Chains | Body | Health |
24. The worst thing in the world is to try to sleep and not to.
Tags: Insomnia | Worst | Sleep | Irritated |
25. Signs of being Emotionally Drained:
-Irritated very quickly
-lack of motivation
-sleep issues and nausea
-crying for no reason
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Irritated | Sleep | Crying | Anxiety |
26. Sometimes you are so emotionally drained that even sleep doesn't do anything anymore. You wake up tired.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Sleep | Tired |
27. Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.
Tags: Insomnia | Sleep | Math |
28. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
Tags: Funny Motivational | Mosquito | Sleep | Tiny | Small | Inferiority | Difference |
29. My dark circles are the hunger of the achievements I seek which do not let me sleep.
Tags: Dark Circles | Sleep | Sleeping Alone | Achievement | Success | Work Hard | Work Motivation |
30. Close your eyes and stare into the dark
31. If he truly loves me, he'll let me sleep
Tags: Funny Love | Sleep |
32. Waking up well, eating well, working well and getting good rest...And if you sleep well at night, that's what you call a really good life.
Tags: Korean Drama | Sleep | Restore | Relaxing | Good Life |
33. Put your thoughts to sleep. Do not let them cast a shadow over the moon of your heart.
Let go of thinking.
Tags: Thoughts | Overthinking | Sleep | Sleeping Alone | Heart |
34. Eat well and sleep well. That will feed your nervous system and your psyche. As you get older, you look how you feel.
Tags: Nervous System | Old Age | Sleep | Psychiatry | Feel Good |
35. If you want to feel better tomorrow, sleep better tonight!
Tags: Sleep | Mental Health | Tomorrow |