She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and ...
1. She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist.
Explore More Quotes
2. Every year, back comes Spring, with nasty little birds yapping their fool heads off and the ground all mucked up with plants.
3. It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn't make me feel good at all.
4. Never argue with stupid people.
They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
5. She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist.
6. The doctor said, if I can't find a new way to relate more positively to my surroundings, I'm going to die.
I'm going to die.
7. Perfectionists are not all negative, miserable, unhappy and over controlling individuals
8. She was a free bird one minute: queen of the world and laughing. The next minute she would be in tears like a porcelain angel, about to teeter, fall and break. She never cried because she was afraid that something 'would' happen; she would cry because she feared something that could render the world more beautiful, 'would not' happen.
9. If your mood swings make you absolutely overwhelmed with negative thoughts and starts to dominate your life and relationships, it is an indication to seek help from a mental health expert who can help you with therapy or medication.
10. Personality Disorder Treatments
1. Psychotherapy - speaking with a therapist to better understand your feelings and learn how to manage stress and improve relationships and how to change negative thinking patterns
2. Medication - antidepressants help in improving depressed mood, anger or impulsivity. Mood stabilizers are for mood swings, irritability and anger; anti-psychotic and anti-anxiety medications
11. These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
12. Many people are just unhappy in life because of the people they meet daily.
13. Life is flying by. You don't have time to waste another minute being negative, offended or bitter. If someone did you wrong, get over it and move forward.
14. I distance myself from people for a reason.
15. It's sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.
16. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.
17. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
18. To newly hired employees, brown-nosers make their bosses look better, but to coworkers, the brown-noser is often perceived rather negatively
19. Sometimes you have to "Unfollow" people in real life.
20. A private life is a happy life.
21. A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
22. Teacher: People with Depression never get anywhere in life. Student 1: My mom has depression, but she died.
Student 2: My sister has depression and she’s going to Therapy.
Student 3: My Dad Has depression, and he’s Doing REALLY Well
23. Don't let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise your rent and kick them out.
24. Haters are like crickets.
They make a lot of noise. You can hear them from a distance but you can't see them. When you walk right by them, they suddenly get quiet.
25. Life gets so much better when you cut the negative BS out
26. Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are weeds that strangle confidence.
27. A negative mind will never give you a positive life
28. When the negative thoughts come – and they will; they come to all of us – it’s not enough to just not dwell on it… You’ve got to replace it with a positive thought.
29. If things aren’t going so well, I try to stay positive and not give in to negative thoughts.
30. Positive people have negative thoughts, they just don’t let those thoughts grow and destroy them.
31. Not all people can’t be trusted; that it isn’t inevitable that things will turn negative; that a blip is not the beginning of the end; that you are not your problem; that you do deserve happiness; that you maybe can’t change, but you can affect the people and events around you; that you can win, not all the time, but sometimes in life.
32. You Can’t Climb Up A Mountain With Downhill Thoughts.
33. You don’t have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you.
34. You have to build a relationship with the world of the unknown, uncertainty and make peace with peace. You will have to bring your authentic self back. The part of you that isn’t afraid, that sees things as they are - not worse than what they are. You have to bring this person out each and every day in order for you to heal, or else you are just going to keep getting addicted to stress hormones. See beyond your symptoms and intrusive thoughts.
35. Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.
36. Maybe you don’t lash out, manipulate or withdraw when you are angry. However, you may find resentment building overtime or you may ruminate over the disappointments you have experiences and the people who have caused you to feel that way.
Resentment and rumination only keep anger brewing.
37. there is always something that you could imagine in your brain that could go wrong, and you could make yourself have a panic attack. Like, your body would actually respond to that.
That’s how powerful the thought process is.
38. When thinking about the future, the brain generally thinks the worst possible case always. It never focuses on the amazing things that could happen in the future.
We are all constantly planning and worrying about the future.
39. The four golden words to every negative thought you will ever have.
“is it really true?”
40. It is scientifically proven that you cannot suppress a negative thought by just ignoring it. The more you try not to think of something, the more you think of it.
Allow the negative thought to come. It doesn’t mean you agree with it. It just means that you are not running away from it and you’re not trying to suppress it or ignore it.
41. The first step to managing a negative thought is acknowledging that you are having a negative thought.
Say it out loud.
Then try to sing it.
Then think the worst case scenario. And the worst part about that worst part. and the worst part of that worst part.
Eventually you will lead to the “real” reason why you are having that negative thought.
42. The 54321 method is effective grounding technique in getting you out of anxious thoughts and back into the present moment.
When you are too stuck in your head and feeling anxious, ask yourself this:
What are the 5 things you can see right now
What are the 4 things you can touch
What are the 3 things you can hear
What are the 2 things you can smell
What is the 1 thing you can taste
43. Never believe in every thought that you have.
Ask yourself, “Is that really true?”
44. ANTs or automatic negative thoughts kill an individual’s happiness.
if your brain tends to default to an unhappy moment, go deep into that thought and feel bad on purpose. Then stand up and say STOP!
now consciously go to one of the happiest moments of your life And re experience that with all of your senses and you’ll notice how your brain shifts and celebrate.
45. When a negative idea pops up, replay and listen to these fearful thoughts from the voice of Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Daffy Duck - you name it. People and characters that you never take seriously. This changes the perception of the negative idea.
46. When we reach a point where we are BORED of the same catastrophic ideas, and become disinterested when we look at the past and realize how much time we have wasted having these negative thoughts, now we are moving in the right direction.
47. 10 things severe health anxiety sufferers don’t do:
1. surround with negative people.
2. look up their new symptoms of anxiety online.
3. looking for instant results and expecting on when the recovery will be achieved.
4. They stop scanning for the bad and begin focusing on the good.
5. Don’t turn to a doctor for answers each and every time a new challenge comes up.
6. They stop playing the victim card when speaking to others.
7. Don’t speed through life.
8. Know the difference between good advice and bad advice.
9. Stop avoiding everything you fear. One brave step can create incredible momentum. Talking back to body zaps to let your subconscious know that YOU KNOW that it’s caused by anxiety.
10. They know that they are not a mind reader and they don’t try to fit in.