1. Self care is a divine responsibility.
Explore More Quotes
Take three deep breaths and smile everywhere in your body, observing what's happening in your body.
Proceed now with kindness and understanding.
3. It's not about how your posture, asana, form looks.
It's about how integrated and comfortable you are in your own body.
4. Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.
5. Our prime purpose in life is
to help others
And if you can't help them, at least
don't hurt them
6. Having privilege isn't the problem.
The question is what are we doing with our privilege to create change in society?
7. You cannot always control what goes on outside.
But you can always control what goes on inside.
8. You cannot do yoga. Yoga is your natural state. What you can do are yoga exercises, which may reveal to you where you are resisting your natural state.
9. Yoga is not a religion, it is a science, science of well being, a science of youthfulness, a science of integrating body, mind, and soul.
10. Self care is a divine responsibility.