Rumor travels faster, but it don’t stay put as long as truth ...
1. Rumor travels faster, but it don’t stay put as long as truth.
Explore More Quotes
2. I like rumors! I find out so much about me that I didn’t even know.
3. Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.
4. Once people stop talking with you then they start talking about you.
5. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t witness with your mouth.
6. Rumor travels faster, but it don’t stay put as long as truth.
7. I usually get my stuff from people who promised somebody else that they would keep it a secret.
8. Gossip is easy, politics is hard.
9. A sign of a lover of wisdom is his delight in not running his mouth about things he doesn't know.
10. Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
11. There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.
12. Have you ever met a hater doing better than you?
13. People are totally entitled to their own opinion. But they are not entitled to their own facts.
14. Gaslighters spread rumors about you and can even tell you that others also think that about you.
Unfortunately an extremely effective tactic that will make you feel that something is wrong with you.