Revenge is not in my plans. You’ll ruin yourself on your own ...
1. Revenge is not in my plans. You’ll ruin yourself on your own.
Explore More Quotes
2. Your happiness is the greatest revenge against those who wish to bring you down.
3. These are your good days.
The worst are yet to come.
4. "The one who maintains ties of kinship is not the one who reciprocates. The one who maintains ties of kinship is the one who, when his relatives cut him off, maintains ties of kinship."
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 68]
5. About the story of `Aisha and their narrations were similar attesting each other, when the liars said what they invented about `Aisha, and the Divine Inspiration was delayed, Allah's Messenger (pbuh) sent for `Ali and Usama to consult them in divorcing his wife (i.e. `Aisha).
Usama said, "Keep your wife, as we know nothing about her except good."
Buraira said, "I cannot accuse her of any defect except that she is still a young girl who sleeps, neglecting her family's dough which the domestic goats come to eat (i.e. she was too simpleminded to deceive her husband)."
Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said, "Who can help me to take revenge over the man who has harmed me by defaming the reputation of my family?
By Allah, I have not known about my family-anything except good, and they mentioned (i.e. accused) a man about whom I did not know anything except good."
6. Revenge is not in my plans. You’ll ruin yourself on your own.
7. She isn't a better woman than you. She is just a new clay for him to shape into what he wants, until he is tired of her and moves on. Feel sorry for her, as she is the one playing his games now. You have an opportunity to shape your life into anything YOU want. Make it great. Happiness is the best revenge.