Respecting someone indicate the quality of your personality.
Home > Quotes > Respecting someone indicate the quality of your personality.
1. Respecting someone indicate the quality of your personality.
Tags: Respect | Personality | Character |
Explore More Quotes
2. Talk with beauty or beautify yourself with silence.
Tags: Talking Too Much | Etiquette | Respect | Discipline | Silence |
3. Modesty is the crown of A Muslimah.
Hijab forces a man to look at a woman with respect rather than as an object.
Tags: Muslimah | Hijab Quotes and Memes | Respect | Objectifying | I Would Rather |
4. Brothers Learn the meaning of Hijab for men. its not something for women only. Lower you gaze & respect women.
Tags: Hijab Quotes and Memes | Respect | Womens Rights | Lower your gaze |
5. YOUR MOOD SHOULD
Tags: Mood Swings | Mannerism | Human Behavior | Social Behavior | Respect | Responsibility | Treating Badly | Sabar | Control | Mind Control |
6. "There is nothing (none) having a greater sense of Ghira (self-respect) than Allah."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5222]
Tags: Gheerah | Respect | Lord | Self Respect |
7. Putting yourself first is not selfish. Thinking about yourself constantly is selfish. Please respect the difference
Tags: Selfishness | Selfish Friends | Difference | Respect | Please | Misunderstanding | Criticism | Allegation | Bias | Judgemental |
8. You learn about anger in the family you grow up in; you watch and listen to the adults around you who model for you how and when to express it. And you learn that it can be respected, that it can be avoided, or that it can be abusive.
Tags: Anger | Parenting | Respect | Self Respect | Self Respect | Avoid | Abuse | Domestic Violence |
9. Anger isn’t violent in and of itself. The power of anger can be respected, and voiced respectfully. You may have to wait until you’re not quite so mad and when your words can be calm.
Tags: Anger | Violence | Abuse | Power | Respect | Waiting | Calm |
10. Sometimes the boundaries need reinforcing from time to time. This may sound like a parent-child relationship - and it is that way. But we are not doing it in an authoritarian way, we are doing it in a friendly, supportive way. But we are also being assertive about our boundaries being understood and respected.
Tags: Crossing the Line | Repeat | Parenting | Relationship | Authority | Demanding | Friendliness | Supportive | Assertion | Understanding | Respect | Disrespect | Responsibility |
11. Respect yourself and other will respect you.
Tags: Respect | Self Respect | Disrespect | Self Love | Self Respect | BBW |
12. Respect is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique
Tags: Respect | Self Respect | Difference | Honor |
13. This is how you start to get respect, by offering something that you have
Tags: Respect | Charity | Blood |
14. The more you know and respect yourself, the more impact you will have on people around you.
Tags: Respect | Believe in Yourself | Self Respect | Express Yourself | Understanding |
15. Respecting someone indicate the quality of your personality.
Tags: Respect | Personality | Character |
16. You can’t force someone to respect you, but you can refuse to be disrespected.
Tags: Respect | Self Respect | Force | Disrespect |
17. When a woman submits to a man, it's the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It's his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive. To take care of her and provide a safe haven. Someone who would put his own needs above his woman's is no man.
Tags: Submissive | Wife | Housewife | Marriage | Real Love | Respect | When A Man Loves A Woman | Responsibility | Safe | Selfishness |
18. Don't use time and words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved.
Tags: Time Management | Waste of Time | Time | Careless | Word | Harsh | Respect | Talking Too Much |
19. I don't get nothing but love. In every ghetto all over the world. Nothing but love. They respect that I came outta there and I'm doing it the right way. You can't do nothing but respect that.
- Ice Cube
Tags: Ghetto Love | Respect |
20. Every good relationship, especially marriage, is based on respect. If it's not based on respect, nothing that appears to be good will last very long.
Tags: Relationship | Marriage | Respect | Divorce |
21. You are "adored" for your beauty.
I am respected for my "dark circles".
Tags: Dark Circles | Beauty | Respect |
22. Teaching kids good manners is teaching them about kindness, consideration, and respect.
Tags: Be Kind | Mannerism | Teacher | Retirement wishes for Teachers | Considerate | Respect | Parenting |
23. There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity.
Tags: Be Kind | Research | Self Esteem | Treating Badly | Respect | Generosity |
24. Islam affords women their rightful status and encourages them to work in all sectors, as long as they are afforded appropriate respect.
Tags: Womens Rights | Working Women | Respect |
25. A lot of things that we think our spouse or kids “should” do, the ability to self-regulate, be motivated, respectful, and complying by the boundaries and rules - all of those things are skills.
They are struggling, and they need skills and you are there to coach them, not be angry at them every time they have a slip up or say something that trigger you.
Compassion will just come naturally.
Tags: Compassion | Anger | Relationship | Parenting | Life Struggle | Disrespect | Respect | Life Coach | Crossing the Line | Trigger |