Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
1. Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
Explore More Quotes
2. Let’s be beach bums today.
3. Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream.
4. I don't want to know what time it is. I don't want to know what day it is or where I am. None of that matters.
5. Too often we become so consumed with how we spend our days that we lose track of how we are spending our lives.
6. Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
7. If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.
8. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.
9. You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!
This is a quote from the Book "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Seuss. This book is actually one of the many Children's books that Dr. Seuss authored and the quote is to motivate children to work hard and instill the courage to achieve their goals in life.
10. Let today be all about good vibes
11. Today is a perfect day to start living your dreams.
12. Today is going to be a great day.
13. Question your thinking, beliefs, actions, your upbringing, your environment today and yesterday. When you start to question what you believe to be true, you begin to see through what you believe to be true and you open yourself up to new information.