Remember that time i asked you for your opinion? Me neither ...
Unsolicited Advice Quotes
1. Remember that time i asked you for your opinion?
Explore More Quotes
2. Please unsubscribe me from your newsletter.
3. Don't base your decisions on the advice of those who don't have to deal with the results
4. I don't understand why my friends ask me for relationship advice. If I was already married, I wouldn't be sleeping next to my unfolded laundry.
5. “Everyone can master a grief but he that has it”
Much Ado About Nothing
Act 3, Scene 2
6. These are the few ways we can practice humility:
To speak as little as possible of one's self
To mind one's own business
Not to want to manage other people's affairs
To avoid curiosity
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully
To pass over the mistakes of others
To accept insults and injuries
To accept being slighted, forgotten and disliked
To be kind and gentle even under provocation
Never to stand on one's dignity
To choose always the hardest
Tags: Humility | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Talking Too Much | Mind Your Own Business | Nosey | Unsolicited Advice | Your Opinion | Contradictory | Criticism | Good Vibes | Happiness | Life | Insulting | Forget | Dignity | Be Kind | Wisdom |