Remember that creating a successful marriage is like farming: ...
Home > Quotes > Remember that creating a successful marriage is like farming: You have
1. Remember that creating a successful marriage is like farming: You have to start over again every morning.
Tags: Marriage | Garden | Try Harder |
Explore More Quotes
2. You don't marry someone you can live with – you marry the person you cannot live without.
Tags: Marriage | Cant Live Without You | Love Quotes for Her | Nikah |
3. I can’t wait for the world to meet the best thing that has ever happened to my life – You.
Tags: Marriage | Cant Live Without You | Love Quotes for Her | Nikah | You are Enough |
4. Someday you will find someone, who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.
Tags: Marriage | Cant Live Without You | Love Quotes for Her | Nikah | You are Enough |
5. Marriage: An endless sleepover with your best friend.
Tags: Love | Friendship | Life | Life | Friendship | Marriage | Love | Sleepover | Commitment | BFF | Nikah | You are Enough |
6. And sometimes being in love is not enough to make it work.
Tags: Love | Sad Love | Work Hard | Marriage | Nikah | You Are Enough |
7. Why haven’t I thought of this before?
Well, I am here so you don’t have to think.
Tags: Marriage | Good Ideas | Thinking | Employee | Responsibility | Nikah |
8. I love being yours.
Tags: Marriage | Love | Marriage | Nikah | Always Yours | You are Enough |
9. In English she is known as a “Housewife”! In Arabic, she is known as “Rabbaitul Bait” or “The Queen of The House”
Tags: Marriage | Marriage | Nikah | Wife | Arabic | English |
10. Never Compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman was good for you. Allah would have given her to you.
Tags: Expectations | Marriage | Jealousy | Marriage | Allah | Comparison | Gheerah | Wife | Nikah | Never Do This | Good for You | You are Enough |
11. Call your wife with beautiful names.
Tags: Marriage | Wife | Nikah | Names | Sunnah | Islamic | You are Enough |
12. Short Cut to a blessed marriage:
Both husband and wife should love Allah and His Prophet (Peace be upon him) more than they love each other!
Tags: Love | Marriage | Allah | Blessed | Shortcut | Husband | Wife | Quotes about Prophet Muhammad PBUH | Islamic | You are Enough | Islamic Quotes about Love | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
13. The best marriage is the easiest and simplest one.
Tags: Marriage | Easy | Simple | Showing Off | Islamic | Nikah | You are Enough |
14. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
Tags: Spirituality | Judgemental | Future | Marriage | Nikah | Future | Past | Saint | Sinner | Adultery | Fornication | Hell | Judgement Day | Jannah Paradise |
15. Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend.
And I had to do the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do, which was just to wait.
For a really long time that’s all I had. I just had little moments with a girl who saw me as a friend.
And a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl who I worked with, but I think even then I knew that I was waiting for my wife.
Tags: Love Quotes for Her | Love | TV Show Quotes | Marriage | Crush | Hard To Impress | Real Love | Unconditional Love | Wife | Real Love | The Office | Waiting | Little Moments | Crazy |
16. When that bastard calls back, you tell him he’s won this round. I’ll marry him. But I don’t take well to being blackmailed, and tell him I intend to spend the rest of my life making him miserable, got that?
Tags: Marriage | Honest | Intention | Won | Emotional Blackmail | Miserable |
17. I don’t want to be married in a tent like a hobo
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Marriage | The Office | Hobo |
18. It is not a good time for me to lose my job since I have some pretty big long-term plans in my personal life with Pam that I’d like her parents to be psyched about.
So, I am about to do something very bold in this job that I’ve never done before: try.
Tags: Marriage | Planning | Trying | Job | Losing Job | The Office | TV Show Quotes |
19. When you’re a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are going to be right about that.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Marriage | Being Right | The Office | Feel Good | Kids | Parents | Soulmate | Assumption |
20. I just need you and some sunsets
Tags: You Are Enough | Love | Marriage | Feelings | Beach | Sunshine | Sunset | Aesthetic |
21. "O young men, those of you who can support a wife should marry, for it (marriage) controls the gaze and preserves one from immorality. And whoever cannot (marry) should fast, for it is a means of reducing the sexual desire."
Tags: Marriage | Wife | Nikah | Immorality | Fasting | Sexual | Hadith | Lower your gaze |
22. "A woman is married for four qualities, for her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion: so get the religious one and prosper."
Tags: Beauty | Money | Marriage | Quality | Family | Islamic Quotes about Family | Wealth | Nikah | Status | Religious | Prosperity | Hadith |
23. "The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives."
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)
[Sunan Ibn Majah Book 9, Hadith 2053]
Tags: Marriage | Family | Wife | Husband | Relationship | Islamic Quotes about Family | Nikah | Hadith |
24. Your connection with Allah as a couple will determine how happy you are.
If you are not connected to Allah, you will not have consciousness of Allah, if you don’t have consciousness of Allah and your relationship with Allah is not there, you develop a relation with someone outside of your marriage. Why?
Because Allah is not in the equation.
Tags: Happy | Spirituality | Marriage | Faithful | Allah | Nikah | Faith | Conscious |
25. A handsome guy and a pretty girl will make a beautiful wedding, but a faithful man and a pious wife will make a Beautiful Marriage.
Tags: Beauty | Marriage | Life Goals | Faithful | Nikah | Piety | Beautiful | Handsome | Pretty | Muslimah |
26. Surely woman has been created from a curved rib, and this is the secret of her beauty, and the secret of the attraction towards her. And this is no defect in her, because ‘the eyebrows look beautiful due to them being curved’. So if she errs, do not rebuke her in a manner in which there is no gentleness, attempting to straighten her; otherwise you will simply break her and her breaking, is her divorce. At the same time do not let her off upon that mistake, otherwise her crookedness will increase and she will become arrogant with her ego. Thereafter, she will never soften for you and she won’t listen to you, so stay in between the two.
Tags: Understanding Women | Marriage | Relationship | Husband | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Attraction | Mistake | Strictness | Discipline | Heart Break | Divorce | Let It Go | Arrogance | Ego | Soft | In between | Balance | Relationship Balance | Nikah |
27. Know that a woman is like a captive with you. Therefore, have mercy upon her.
Tags: Nikah | Marriage | Captive | Mercy | Understanding Women | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Husband |
28. When a you say "I Accept" at your marriage ceremony, you are sayings you accept the responsibility of providing for your lovely wife, loving her and protecting her.
Tags: Islamic Quotes for Husband | Marriage | Nikah | Family | Islamic Quotes about Family | Responsibility | Manly |
29. Why aren't you married yet?
I'm just lucky I guess!
Tags: Savage Comebacks | Marriage |
30. Gyro: alright so you and I are married
Johnny: we are not married
Gyro: it's a pretend.
Johnny: I don't wanna pretend
Gyro: scared you'll like it?
Johnny: okay if we're married, I want a divorce.
Diego: Are you two like this all the time?
Hot Pants: yes, they are.
Tags: Incorrect | Marriage | Funny | Savage Comebacks | Pretending | Hypothetical | Divorce | Quotes that will make you cry |
31. If we lose love and self-respect for each other, this is how we finally die.
Tags: Self Respect | Lost | Arguments | Marriage | Death | Relationship |
32. When a woman submits to a man, it's the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It's his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive. To take care of her and provide a safe haven. Someone who would put his own needs above his woman's is no man.
Tags: Submissive | Wife | Housewife | Marriage | Real Love | Respect | When A Man Loves A Woman | Responsibility | Safe | Selfishness |
33. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
Tags: Wife | Marriage | Strong | Weakness | Doubtful | Self Doubt | Blame | Courageous | Naive | Innocent | Treating Badly | Submissive |
34. Men are the best cooks. Because with 2 Eggs, 1 Sausage & a little bit of milk, he can fill a girl's tummy for 9 months.
Tags: Men Cooking | Cooking | Food | Pregnant | Marriage | Marriage Story |
35. A man who cooks is attractive. A man who does the dishes is irresistible.
Tags: Men Cooking | Attraction | Hot | Love Quotes for Him | Marriage | Team Work |
36. Being in love is a good thing, but it is not the best thing. The best thing is living seductively; which is about finding new ways to make the same person fall for you daily.
37. Listen to me, my daughter. I have never fed you ill-gotten food. You do not feed your children too. Be faithful to your husband. Do not utter ill words for him. Do not make him repeat his words, always be by his side.
Tags: Quotes for A Daughter | Marriage | Wishes | Islamic Quotes for Wife | Housewife | Wife | Nikah |
38. When a man is also inclined or willing to yield or surrender to the will or authority of a woman for her happiness is the an important aspect of a healthy marriage.
Tags: Submissive Men | Marriage | Manly | Submissive | Surrender | Happiness | Healthy Communication |
39. As long as you keep praying for my well being, what is there to fret?
Tags: Prayer | Wishes | All is Well | Love | Marriage | Spouse | Wife | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
40. Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
Tags: Understanding Women | Loved | Solution | Arguments | Fight | Relationship | Marriage |
41. Once you get a taste of sleeping next to someone you love, sleeping alone in your bed really sucks
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Loneliness | Suck | Taste | Love | Love Quotes for Her | Love Quotes for Him | Marriage |
42. Once you get a habit of eating with someone you love, eating alone really sucks
Tags: Eating Alone | Loneliness | Suck | Good Habit | Marriage |
43. One day, when I wake up at 3am, unable to sleep, I will look next to me and you will be there - sleeping peacefully beside me. And suddenly, the world won't seem so lonely.
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Insomnia | Peace | Marriage Story | Marriage | Loneliness | Love Quotes for Her |
44. I am getting pretty tired of sleeping alone.
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Loneliness | Tired | Marriage |
45. One night, I will wake up at 3am - and roll over into your arms. You will rub my back until I fall back to sleep. I will wait for that.
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Insomnia | Loneliness | Marriage | Relationship |
46. Marriage is good for those who are scared to sleep alone at night.
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Scared | Marriage | Good for You |
47. For a person who always slept alone, starting to share your bed with your spouse after marriage is a blessed feeling.
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Spouse | Marriage | Relationship | Sleep | Happiness | Blessed | Nikah |
48. I don't like going to bed without you...
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Bed | Bedroom | Sleep | Marriage | Relationship | Love Quotes for Her |
49. In our lives, on average, we will be asleep for a total of 8,477 days. If we're lucky, some of that time will be sleeping next to someone we love.
- Ze Frank
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Sleep | Perspective | Time Passing | Time | Lucky | Marriage |
50. I sleep better when I'm next to you
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Sleep | Marriage | Loneliness |
51. When it comes to your marriage, if the grass looks greener somewhere else, it's time to water your own yard!
Tags: Grass is Greener | Marriage |
52. Every good relationship, especially marriage, is based on respect. If it's not based on respect, nothing that appears to be good will last very long.
Tags: Relationship | Marriage | Respect | Divorce |
53. Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up.
Tags: Marriage | Need To Grow Up |
54. The success of marriage comes not in finding the “right” person, but in the ability of both partners to adjust to the real person they inevitably realize they married.
Tags: Marriage | Nikah | Adjusting |
55. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting.
Tags: Marriage | Memories | Comfortable | Soulmate | Sadness | Happiness | Silence | Death | Meaning Of Life | Life Goals | Relationship Goals | Labor |
56. Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.
Tags: Funny Marriage | Marriage |
57. My wife, Mary, and I have been married for forty-seven years, and not once have we had an argument serious enough to consider divorce; murder, yes, but divorce, never.
Tags: Funny Marriage | Marriage Story | Marriage | Murder | Divorce | Sarcastic | Consideration | Seriousness |
58. Marriage is not just spiritual communion and passionate embraces; Marriage is also three-meals-a-day and remembering to carry the trash out.
Tags: Marriage | Funny Marriage | Spirituality | Responsibility |
59. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Tags: Marriage |
60. There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage.