Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form ...
1. Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.
Explore More Quotes
2. Workers of the world unite. You have nothing to lose but your chain.
3. “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.
[These words are also inscribed upon his grave]”
4. The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope.
5. A specter is haunting Europe—the specter of Communism. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this specter; Pope and Czar, Metternich and Guizot, French radicals and German police spies.
6. It is high time that Communists should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and meet this nursery tale of the Specter of Communism with a Manifesto of the party itself.
7. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.
Workingmen of all countries unite!
8. Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.
9. Go on, get out! Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!
10. If anything is certain, it is that I myself am not a Marxist.
[In a letter about the peculiar 'Marxism' which arose in France 1882]
11. Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.
Tags: Communist |
12. Why did it take Russia so long to invade Germany?
They were Stalin.
13. Why do Russia not grow any cotton?
Because they already have Lenin.
14. You focus on getting the job done. If someone has to go to jail, I’ll be the one
- Jack Ma
15. Because the horror of Communism, Stalinism, is not that bad people do bad things — they always do. It's that good people do horrible things thinking they are doing something great.