Putting people down does not make you a powerful and a strong ...
1. Putting people down does not make you a powerful and a strong person.
It makes you a bully, a coward and eventually alone in life.
Explore More Quotes
2. The greatest disease in the West today is not TB or leprosy; it is being unwanted, unloved, and uncared for.
We can cure physical diseases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love.
There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love.
The poverty in the West is a different kind of poverty - it is not only a poverty of loneliness but also of spirituality.
There's a hunger for love, as there is a hunger for God.
3. You are never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone.
- Amit Ray
4. I choose to love you in silence…
For in silence I find no rejection,
I choose to love you in loneliness…
For in loneliness no one owns you but me,
I choose to adore you from a distance…
For distance will shield me from pain,
I choose to kiss you in the wind…
For the wind is gentler than my lips,
I choose to hold you in my dreams…
For in my dreams, you have no end.
5. Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you.
6. Sometimes the person who tries to make everyone happy is the most lonely person.
7. Putting people down does not make you a powerful and a strong person.
It makes you a bully, a coward and eventually alone in life.
8. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends.
But my mom was always my friend.
9. In order for a blackmailer to be successful, they must know what the target fears. This fear is often deep-rooted such as fear of abandonment, loneliness, humiliation, and failure.
10. Selfish people tend to only be good to themselves...
then are surprised when they are alone.
11. Her mood was suddenly in free fall, a state she knew all too well. A heaviness inside. A hollow loneliness. A need to either quarrel or cry. A downward plunge that could only be escaped by huge loss of temper, howling for her mother, or what people like teachers called going too far.
Trouble on the way.
12. Borderline personality disorder
-feeling empty and abandoned regardless of support
-difficulty in handling stressful situations
-episodes of paranoia
-may have risky and impulsive behavior like unsafe sex, binge drinking and gambling
13. Dependent personality disorder
-dependence on people for emotional and physical needs
-avoiding being alone
-need reassurance while making decisions
-might be likely to tolerate physical or verbal abuse
14. Selfish people also tend to have victim mindsets… Their actions plant seeds of loneliness; then they cry upon the blooming.
15. I distance myself from people for a reason.
16. Those who are on the side of the Almighty He will never leave them alone.
17. I need your help. I am injured, near death, and too weak to hike out of here. I am all alone. This is no joke. In the name of God, please remain to save me. I am out collecting berries close by and shall return this evening. Thank you,
18. It does not matter how lonely, worthless, or trapped you may be feeling right now, there are so many more effective ways to overcome the underlying issues that is leading you to self-harm.
19. Feelings that make one cut or hurt themselves:
20. I used to think the worst thing in life is to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone.
21. It is okay to be alone or to feel that way, it will make you stronger in the long run of things.
22. Do not worry about feeling left out, as long as you love yourself enough, you will survive this.
23. Sometimes, when you are feeling left out all you really need to do is think about your family.
24. Gasping between breaths, alone and scared.
My freedom awaits me, I’m already prepared.
Anxiety peaks, madness ensues,
Shame takes over, insanity looms.
25. Wish you were here...
26. Once you get a taste of sleeping next to someone you love, sleeping alone in your bed really sucks
27. Once you get a habit of eating with someone you love, eating alone really sucks
28. Oh God I'm sick of sleeping alone.
29. From sleeping with our parents with no stress, to sleeping alone with stress - we grew up.
30. One day, when I wake up at 3am, unable to sleep, I will look next to me and you will be there - sleeping peacefully beside me. And suddenly, the world won't seem so lonely.
31. I am getting pretty tired of sleeping alone.
32. One night, I will wake up at 3am - and roll over into your arms. You will rub my back until I fall back to sleep. I will wait for that.
33. Sleeping alone, except doctor's orders, does much harm. Children will tell you how lonely it is sleeping alone. If possible, you should always sleep with someone you love. You both recharge your mutual batteries free of charge.
34. all i know is no one should have to be alone...
35. I Hate Sleeping Alone.
36. I hate eating alone.
37. Sleeping alone seemed unnatural to me, and pitiful, something done in hospitals or when you're contagious.
38. I sleep better when I'm next to you
39. The peculiar dignity of men seen eating alone in restaurants on national holidays.
40. Be alone, Eat alone, take yourself on Dates. Take time to understand & love who you are.
41. Relationship status: sleeping in my bed diagonally.
42. But Darling, I don't think you are in love with him. Maybe you're in love with the attention he gives you. Maybe you're in love with what he thinks and what he'd do for you. And maybe, you're a bit too lonely to see the difference.
43. If you were a food what would you be?
Friend 1-Pizza cause I’m so cheesy
Friend 2-Chocolate chip cookie cause I have lots of friends
Me- Donut, cause I’m so empty inside
44. I was very lonely so I bought some shares. – It’s nice to have a bit of company.
45. Why are bananas never lonely?
Because they hang around in bunches.
46. That new guy looks Cannelloni (kind of lonely)
47. It's always hard to endure your hardships when you're alone.