Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
Home > Quotes > Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
1. Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
Tags: Privacy | Secret | Ruined | Haters | Power | I Dont Know | Gossip | Rumor | Backbiting | Mind Games | Mind Control | Bully | Force | Oppression |
Explore More Quotes
2. Physical bullying is the use of physical intimidation, threat, harassment or harm.Examples of physical bullying include physical attack, simulated violence (such as raising a fist as if to strike, or throwing objects near a person), extortion, date rape, marital rape, domestic violence, sexual harassment at work, personal space violation, physical space entrapment, physical size domination, and numerical domination (ganging up on a victim).
Tags: Bully | Adult Bully | Intimidating | Attack | Domestic Violence | Abuse | Rape | Sexual | Work Life | Violence | Privacy |
3. A private life is a happy life.
Tags: Life | Life Goals | Privacy | Good Life | Thats Called Life | Live Life | Life Struggle | Bullshit | Gossip | Negativity | Happiness |
4. A fish with his mouth closed never gets caught.
Tags: Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Privacy | Confidentiality | Secret | Silence |
5. When a man goes silent on his ways and plans, you must ponder!
Tags: Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Secret | Planning | Privacy |
6. Move in silence.
Only speak when it's time to say
Tags: Silence | Checkmate | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Privacy |
7. Any good marriage is secret territory, a necessary white space on society’s map. What others don’t know about it is what makes it yours.
Tags: All Yours | Marriage | Privacy | Secret |
8. Stay lowkey with:
1. Your Relationship
2. Your Grind
3. Your Family
Nobody needs to know about your business.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Relationship | Hustle | Family | Privacy |
9. You would be very surprise with how much positive changes that you could make in your life, if could make it your top priority to mind your own business.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Change | Privacy |
10. Don't worry about what I am doing.
Worry about why you are worried about what I am doing.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Gossip | Nosey | Privacy |
11. Wondering about other people’s private affairs is a one-man gossip
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Gossip | Privacy |
12. I don't know how people get so anti-something. Just mind your own business, take care of your own affairs, and don't worry about other people so much.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Wisdom | LGBT | Feminism | Millennial | Generation Z | Hate | Haters | Principles | Values | Privacy | Gossip | Preference |
13. I am not okay with you discussing our private matters with family member/friend. Please respect my privacy.
Tags: Boundaries | Privacy | Relationship Balance | Arguments |