People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stor ...
Customer Experience Quotes
1. People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic
Explore More Quotes
2. Their products have no spirit of enlightenment about them, they are very pedestrian.
The sad part is that customers don’t have a lot of that spirit either, but the way that we’re going to ratchet up our species is to take the best and to spread it around everybody so that everybody grows up with better things and starts to understand the subtlety of these better things.
3. The Lisa people wanted to do something great.
And the Mac people want to do something insanely great.
The difference shows.
4. Customers don't measure you on how hard you tried. They measure you on how hard you deliver.
5. Companies cannot really see beyond their current customer base. They explicitly or implicitly do things to protect their current customers. And the last person to want real change is your customer. That is why most new ideas come from small companies that have nothing to lose.
6. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.
7. Direct Marketing is measured marketing. You can measure it, you can act differently. You can see what happened on Tuesday, and change what happened on Wednesday. Brand Marketing is a Cheetos commercial. Brand Marketing is the AirBnB Logo. You can't test an AirBnB logo - It's their logo. That's the way you tell a story of who you are.
8. People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic
9. If Nike opened a Hotel, I think we would be able to guess pretty accurately what it would be like.
If Hyatt came out with sneakers, we'd have no clue, because Hyatt doesn't have a brand. They have a Logo. If you swapped the logos, I would'nt know if I am in a Hyatt or a Hilton. No Brand. When you have a brand, you have made promise to people and people have expectations.
Tags: Branding | Marketing | Digital Marketing | Strategy | Planning | Entrepreneurship | Social Media | Logo | Design | Promise | Expectations | Customer Service | Customer Engagement | Customer Experience |
10. The reason it seems that price is all your customers care about is that you haven’t given them anything else to care about.
11. Branding is not a Logo, Logo is a symbol.
The brand is not the product.
A brand is a result. It’s the customer’s gut feeling about the product, service or company. It ends up in their heads, in their hearts. A brand is your reputation.