One who is kind is sympathetic and gentle with others. He i ...
Home > Quotes > One who is kind is sympathetic and gentle with others. He is consid
Be Kind Quotes
1. One who is kind is sympathetic and gentle with others.
He is considerate of others' feelings and courteous in his behavior.
He has a helpful nature.
Kindness pardons others' weaknesses and faults.
Kindness is extended to all: to the aged and the young, to animals, to those low of station as well as the high.
Tags: Be Kind | Sympathy | Gentleness | Considerate | Feelings | Social Behavior | Help | Human Nature | Forgiveness | Weakness | Mistake | Animals | Poor |
Explore More Quotes
2. Since most of us are just trying to figure it all out, why not be kind and considerate while on the journey?
Tags: Figuring It Out | Figuring It Out | Journey | Considerate | Be Kind |
3. The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.
Tags: Happy | Love | Spirituality | Be Kind | Karma | Humility | Help | Peace | Rose | Fragrance | Smile captions for Instagram |
4. "Among the most dutiful of deeds is that a man nurture relations with the people his father was friends with."
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1903]
Tags: Relatives | Kinship | Dutiful | Islamic Quotes on Friendship | Islamic Quotes about Father | Be Kind |
5. Ladies like from their husbands what their husbands like from them, i.e. kind words, good looks, clean clothes and a pleasant odour. Therefore, always remain in that state.
Tags: Etiquette | Husband | Understanding Women | Be Kind | Beauty | Cleanliness | Clothes | Perfume | Grooming | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Nikah | Good Looks |
6. Clothe yourself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Tags: Hijab Quotes and Memes | Compassion | Be Kind | Humility | Gentleness | Patience | Sabar |
7. Don't ever abuse a kind heart,
You may never be offered one again.
Tags: Abuse | Be Kind | Heart | Blessed | Anger | Arguments | Fight | Healthy Communication | Muslimah | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Husband | Manly | Womens Rights |
8. Depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, these are just a few examples of the forces that can lead to a tornado of pain. So what I would like to say in this room of powerful woman and men today is let’s work together to beckon the world towards kindness
Tags: Depression | Anxiety | Overeating | Trauma | Pain | Inspirational Women | Be Kind |
9. Today, you may cross paths with some ugly, nasty evil people.
Kill them with kindness and bury them with smile. Good Morning!
Tags: Black Women Good Morning | Good Morning | Black | Racism | Ugly | Evil | Nasty | Kill | Be Kind | Bury | Smile captions for Instagram | Smile |
10. Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
Tags: Brother | Neighbor | Be Kind | Gratitude | Humility |
11. (Quran- 46:15)
"We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth..... "
Tags: Islamic Quotes about Mother | Islamic Quotes about Father | Islamic Quotes about Family | Be Kind | Pain | Pregnant | Parents | Islamic | Quran |
12. Sometimes you don't realize you're actually drowning when you're trying to be everyone else's anchor.
Tags: Taking Advantage | Help | Be Kind | Realization | Too Late | Trying | Validation | Drowning | Drowning |
13. Not everyone will appreciate what you do for them. You have to figure out who's worth your kindness and who's just taking advantage.
Tags: Taking Advantage | Appreciate | Caring | Be Kind | Figuring It Out |
14. Givers have to set limits because takers rarely do.
Tags: Taking Advantage | Be Kind | Crossing the Line |
15. Act with kindness but do not expect gratitude.
Tags: Ungrateful | Gratitude | Be Kind | Actions | Expectations |
16. When I was young, I admired clever people.
Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
Tags: Be Kind | Admiration | Follower | Smart | Clever | Old Age | Wisdom |
17. Kindness is..
Love Made Visible.
Tags: Be Kind |
18. “I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.”
Tags: Be Kind | Help | Charity | Human Nature | Peace | Good Vibes | Positive Thinking |
19. Kind people are the BEST kind of people.
Tags: Be Kind |
20. Kindness is compassion and love in perfect harmony.
Tags: Be Kind | Compassion |
21. Good words bring good feeling to the heart.
Speak with kindness, always.
Tags: Be Kind | Public Speaking | Speak | Communication | Treating Badly | Harsh | Tongue |
22. You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.
Tags: Be Kind | Be Kind | Accomplishment | Leadership | Force | Treating Badly | Pressure | Accusation | Blame | Abuse | Guilt | Emotional Abuse | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
Tags: Be Kind |
24. “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness”
Tags: Be Kind | Human Being | Opportunity |
25. “The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good, and how he treats people who can't fight back.”
Tags: Be Kind | Be Kind | Treating Badly | Very Real | Stay Real | Character | Selfless |
26. When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.
Tags: Be Kind | Loved | Caring | Happiness | Peace |
27. Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.
Tags: Be Kind | Tender | Weakness | Desperate | Strong | Clear |
28. Kindness is Free.
Sprinkle that stuff everywhere.
Tags: Be Kind | Sprinkle | Free | Inspirational |
29. 13 random acts of kindness
2. Hold the door open
3. Give an honest compliment
4. Thank someone who you appreciate
5. Be a good listener
6. Offer your help to someone
7. Ask the person who’s serving you how their day is going
8. Treat someone to a coffee or tea
9. Let someone go past you in the grocery queue
10. Send flowers or chocolates to a friend out of the blue
11. Hand bottled water to walkers/joggers/bikers from car window
12. Drop off stuffed animals at the children’s hospital
13. Take a children out of Child Labor and sponsor their education.
Tags: Be Kind | Be Kind | Charity | Smile captions for Instagram | Compliment | Appreciate | Listening a Person | Help | Flower | Chocolate | Water | Children | Child Labor | Education | Labor |
30. If you wish to be kind, you need 3 thing:
1. Love yourself and be confident
2. Understand people from where they are coming from
3. Don't build resentment if someone does not listen to your advice. Stay kind and let it go.
Tags: Be Kind | Ego | Self Love | Confidence | Perspective | Resentment | Listening a Person | Advice | Let It Go |
31. Kindness is the greatest gift you can give to someone, especially when they are least expecting it.
Tags: Be Kind | Gifts | Unexpected |
32. Kindness in words creates confidence
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness
Kindness in giving creates love
- Lao Tzu
Tags: Be Kind | Confidence | Thinking | Wisdom | Love |
33. Be a little kinder than you have to.
Tags: Be Kind |
34. “Life is an echo. What you send out, comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, exists in you.”
Tags: Be Kind | Life | Karma | You Reap What You Sow |
35. Kindness is free to give, but priceless to receive
Tags: Be Kind | Charity | Zakat |
36. “Wherever there is a human in need, there is an opportunity for kindness and to make a difference.”
37. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
Tags: Be Kind | Change the World | Gentleness | Patience | Wisdom |
38. Kindness is free.
Let's pass it on.
39. Let us remember:
1 book, 1 pen, 1 child and 1 teacher can change the world.
Tags: Change the World | Education | Child Labor | Charity | Be Kind | Teachers Day |
40. We rise by lifting others.
Tags: Be Kind | Rise | Uplifting | Help | Charity |
41. Kindness is something anyone can give without losing anything themselves.
42. Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.
Tags: Be Kind | Expectations | Karma | You Reap What You Sow |
43. When you show kindness, you are basically spreading your amazing positive energy around the world. That's extremely profound.
Tags: Be Kind | Positive Thinking | Charity | Zakat |
44. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
Tags: Be Kind | Word | Good Ideas | Change The World |
45. Remember, there is no such thing as small act of kindness. Your every bit of kindness creates a ripple effect that has no logical end.
Tags: Be Kind | Be Kind | Small | Ripple Effect |
46. There are two ways of spreading the light:
to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.
Tags: Be Kind | Enlightenment | Positive Thinking | Good Vibes | Help | Charity | Light |
47. KINDNESS is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
Tags: Be Kind | Language Barrier | Hearing | Deaf | Blind |
48. Kindness is the mark we leave on the world.
Tags: Be Kind | Change The World |
49. If you want other to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want you to be happy, practice compassion.
Tags: Be Kind | Compassion | Happiness |
50. The smallest act of kindness is greater than the biggest intention.
Tags: Be Kind | Actions | Intention | Procrastination |
51. The wonderful thing is that it’s so incredibly easy to be kind.
Tags: Be Kind | Wonderful | Easy |
52. Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.
Tags: Be Kind | Misunderstanding | Trust | Hostility |
53. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
Tags: Be Kind | Impossible |
54. Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.
Tags: Be Kind | Change The World | Uplifting |
55. Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.
Tags: Be Kind | Selfless | Selfless Love | Favor | Who Am I |
56. Because that’s what kindness is. It’s not doing something for someone else because they can’t, but because you can.
Tags: Be Kind | I Cant | You Can Do It |
57. What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?
58. Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind.
Tags: Be Kind | Ulterior Motive | Irony | Paradox |
59. Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle.
Tags: Be Kind | Understanding | Understanding Women | Life Struggle |
60. Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.
Tags: Be Kind | Door | Making Friends | Heart | Cold Hearted | Relationship | Business | Strategy | Character | Networking |
61. Kindness is like snow- It beautifies everything it covers.