New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
Home > Quotes > New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
Life Struggle Quotes
1. New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
- Lao Tzu
Tags: Life Struggle | Beginning | Disguise | Pain | The End |
Explore More Quotes
2. Get away from it all …… find your peace on the beach.
Tags: Life Struggle | Peace | Chill | Beach | Relaxing | Get Away |
3. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
Tags: Hustle | Life Struggle | Developing | Strong | Tomorrow | Dont Give Up | Future | Success | Work Motivation | Money | Sleep |
4. Go hard or go home.
Tags: Hustle | Work Hard | Work Motivation | Try Harder | Make it Happen | Life Struggle |
5. This too shall pass.
Tags: Endurance | Giving Up | Dont Give Up | Perseverance | Life Struggle | Time Passing |
6. It doesn’t get easier, you just get better at it.
Tags: Easy | Difficulty | Tough | Tough Times | Better | Journey | Enjoy The Journey | Startup | Entrepreneurship | Social Entrepreneurship | Business | Online Business | Weight Loss | Overwhelmed | Overweight | Life Struggle |
7. Life is full of bullshit; reject or deal with it, but move on.
Tags: Life Struggle | Bullshit | Reject | Get Over It | Moving On |
8. A private life is a happy life.
Tags: Life | Life Goals | Privacy | Good Life | Thats Called Life | Live Life | Life Struggle | Bullshit | Gossip | Negativity | Happiness |
9. Why are you so obsessed about being happy?
So what if we're miserable at times? It's natural to struggle and get hurt.
Tags: Korean Drama | Korean Drama | Miserable | Life Struggle | Hurt | Thats Called Life | Naturally | Obsessed | What If |
10. Life is all about fighting through your struggles. People may seem like they’re living a worry-free life, but they’re all just trying their best to keep living.
Tags: Korean Drama | Live Life | Life Struggle | Social Media | Fake Happy |
11. Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle.
Tags: Be Kind | Understanding | Understanding Women | Life Struggle |
12. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
Tags: Butterflies | Life Struggle | Work Hard | Hardship | Reality | Realization |
13. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
Tags: Life Struggle | Rainbow | Rain |
14. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.
Tags: Life Struggle | Yesterday | Today | Past | Present |
15. You may face defeats in your life, but never let yourself feel defeated.
Tags: Life Struggle | Failure | Defeat |
16. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
Tags: Life Struggle | Pain | Wisdom | Wounds |
17. A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.
Tags: Life Struggle | Sea | Sailor | Soft Skills |
18. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Tags: Life Struggle | Wind | Sailor | Strategy | Motivational |
19. Be kind to yourself while you still heal from all that remains unsaid.
Tags: Life Struggle | Be Kind | Healing | Unsaid Words |
20. Don't grieve for what doesn't come. Some things that don't happen keep disasters from happening.
Tags: Life Struggle | Planning | Expectations | Prayer |
21. You always pass failure on the way to success.
Tags: Life Struggle | Failure | Success |
22. Those who overcome great challenges will be changed, and often in unexpected ways. For our struggles enter our lives as unwelcome guests, but they bring valuable gifts. And once the pain subsides, the gifts remain. These gifts are life's true treasures, bought at great price, but cannot be acquired in any other way.
Tags: Life Struggle | Overcome | Challenge | Change | Gifts | Pain | Life |
23. When I am struggling with my life I look up towards the sky and say; Lord you take over.
Tags: Life Struggle | Lord | Prayer | Spirituality |
24. Struggles not only make us into stronger, better and wiser people, they also let us learn more about ourselves and our purpose in life.
Tags: Life Struggle | Strong | Better | Wise | Self Awareness | Purpose of Life |
25. Your current situation is giving you an opportunity to re-evaluate what you want.
Tags: Life Struggle | Opportunity |
26. We must be vigilant, even of each other, but mostly of ourselves. What my time in the cave taught me is that the ultimate life-and-death struggle is with ourselves. Foreign invaders might kill my body, but only I could kill my spirit.
Tags: Life Struggle | Self Awareness | Spirit | Kill |
27. Struggles are a part of life but they are not the totality of what life entails so we must remember to discover all the other ingredients that make life worth living.
Tags: Life Struggle |
28. Just because those around you do not constantly tell you what they are going through in their personal life, it does not mean they are living in a fairy tale.
Tags: Life Struggle | Fairytale |
29. In life, we all struggle and strive to make progress. When will you know you've reached success? A billion dollars is a good sign, but there's a better one, humility.
Tags: Life Struggle | Progress | Successful | Billionaire | Humility |
30. Don’t fill life with struggles, fill life with joy. A flower always struggles to survive, but it never forgets to bloom with joy.
Tags: Life Struggle | Joy | Flower | Survivor | Bloom |
31. When the storms do come; you can only allow them to slow you down, but don't let them stop you, there will be delays, detours, and disappointments but you have to keep pushing through it.
Tags: Life Struggle | Storm | Setback | Stopped | Delay | Detour | Disappointment | Keep your head up |
32. We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us.
Tags: Life Struggle | Running Away | Confrontation |
33. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got.
Tags: Life Struggle | Life Is Easy | Sorry | Peace | Self Help |
34. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
Tags: Life Struggle | Not Afraid | Storm | Self Learning | Sailor | Ship |
35. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
Tags: Life Struggle | Life Struggle | Talent | Cheap | Successful | Work Hard | Work Motivation | Lazy Coworker | Work Tip |
36. Hard times always lead to something great.
Tags: Life Struggle | Hardship |
37. Things always get better with time, just wait and see.
Tags: Life Struggle | Better | Time | One day at a time | Dark Times | Patience | Sabar |
38. Once you make it to your point of making it, you'll appreciate the struggle.
Tags: Life Struggle | Appreciate | Perspective | Make it Happen |
39. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
Tags: Life Struggle | Smart | Problems |
40. People can have the best of intentions when they tell their loved ones how they should be living their lives. But often times, when we are in struggle, we are seeking to be supported, not solved.
Tags: Life Struggle | Intention | Loved | Supportive | Solution | Unsolicited Advice |
41. Your willingness to look at your darkness is what empowers you to change.
Tags: Life Struggle | Prison | Dark Times | Dark | Empowering | Change |
42. Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds…
Tags: Life Struggle | Stone | Diamond |
43. The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.
Tags: Life Struggle | Greatness | Overcome |
44. Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.
Tags: Life Struggle | Difficulty | Road | Beautiful | Destiny | Travel |
45. Don't cry to give up, cry to keep going.
Tags: Life Struggle | Crying | Keep your head up |
46. There’s nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.
Tags: Life Struggle | Soul | Hitting Rock Bottom | Hardship | Difficulty | Funny Motivational | Funny Depression |
47. The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.
Tags: Life Struggle | Beautiful | Wisdom | Wise | Life Is A Test | Loss | Child Loss | Lost |
48. Real difficulties can be overcome; it is the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.
Tags: Life Struggle | Imagination | Conquer | Overcome |
49. Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn’t mean that they will value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least.
Tags: Life Struggle | Loyal | Control | Being Nice | Treating Badly | One Sided Love | Trust |
50. New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
- Lao Tzu
Tags: Life Struggle | Beginning | Disguise | Pain | The End |
51. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Tags: Life Struggle | Tough | Tough Times |
52. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
Tags: Life Struggle | Accomplishment | Hopeless |
53. Struggle happens when you do something which you don’t love.
Tags: Life Struggle | Do Something | Work Life | Work Motivation |
54. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.
Tags: Life Struggle | Challenge | Paralysis | Discover | Who Am I |
55. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize HOW CLOSE they were to success when they gave up.
Tags: Life Struggle | Failure | Success | Giving Up | Keep your head up | Dont Give Up |
56. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
Tags: Life Struggle | Prayer | Easy | Life Is Easy | Strong | Difficulty | Hardship |
57. Hard times are like thunder. They make a lot of noise but do little harm. Don’t fear hard times.
Tags: Life Struggle | Thunder | Noise | Fear | Hardship | Tough Times |
58. When we are in pain, we become self-centered and myopic. When we heal, we become more empathetic, self-less, and sympathetic to pain and welfare of other. It is our gift to others to heal ourselves.
Tags: Life Struggle | Pain | Empathy | Selfless | Sympathy | Gifts | Healing |
59. Not all people can’t be trusted; that it isn’t inevitable that things will turn negative; that a blip is not the beginning of the end; that you are not your problem; that you do deserve happiness; that you maybe can’t change, but you can affect the people and events around you; that you can win, not all the time, but sometimes in life.
Tags: Life Struggle | Trust | Negativity | Fear | Fear Of Losing | Beginning | The End | Self Hate | Winner | Meaning Of Life | Inevitable |
60. Your legs are tired and you still have to stay on your feet another hour at work. You love a child who's finding her independence through emotional distance from you. A long-term relationship could be losing its spark. It's finals week in college. You're trying to start a business and it's struggling. You've got a chronic health problem or a disability. Sometimes people don't appreciate your work. You're being discriminated against or otherwise treated unjustly. The body ages, sags, and grows weary.
Sometimes things are difficult.
Tags: Life Struggle | Work Life | Kids | Relationship | Health | Disability | Unappreciated | Discrimination | Treating Badly | Difficulty |
61. To observe that life contains unavoidable difficulty is not to minimize its impacts or to suggest that we should give up trying to make life better. But people - me included - add a lot of unnecessary frustration, anxiety, and self-criticism by resisting difficulty - often with an underlying attitude of "it shouldn't be this way."
Try the attitude of accepting difficulty instead of getting aggravated by it. It's a lot more peaceful.