Never Compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman w ...
1. Never Compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman was good for you. Allah would have given her to you.
Explore More Quotes
2. He’s not perfect.
You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect.
But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can.
He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break.
Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give.
Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there.
Love hard when there is love to be had.
Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.
3. Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage.
Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.
4. Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary.
5. I heard what you said.
I’m not the silly romantic you think.
I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars.
I don’t want gemstones or gold.
I have those things already.
I want … a steady hand.
A kind soul.
I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
I want to love, and be loved.
6. Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.
The cure for pain is in the pain.
As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears.
7. What I want is to be needed.
What I need is to be indispensable to somebody.
Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention.
Somebody addicted to me.
A mutual addiction.
8. Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.
9. On Earning: Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second source.
On Spending: If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
On Savings: Do not save what is left AFTER SPENDING, but spend what is left AFTER SAVING.
On Taking Risk: Never Test the depth of the river with both feet.
On Investment: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
On Expectations: Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.
10. You need to spend all of your time and energy on creating something that actually brings value to the people you’re asking for money!
11. I have a strong will to Love you for eternity.
12. Oh Lovers!
Be careful in those dangerous first days!
Once you've brought breakfast in bed, you'll have to bring it forever, unless you want to be accused of lovelessness and betrayal.
13. Blueprints for the future are a fool’s errand.
They’re like blueprints for a house—nice to have, but any foreman with a brain doesn’t need to look at them.
One day—this year or maybe the next—you’re gonna be somewhere else, so enjoy yourself now.
14. In life, you don’t get what you deserve.
You get what you negotiate.
15. If you ignore me, I’ll ignore you. If you don’t put in the effort, why should I?
16. Having someone do certain things for you is like getting someone to chew your food for you.
It might be easier to swallow but it loses all its flavor...
And you want the flavor!
- Ze Frank
17. A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be.
18. Never Compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman was good for you. Allah would have given her to you.
19. It takes an advanced sense of humor.
I don't expect everybody to understand.
20. Boundaries in relationships can be much more difficult to create and honor. And if its a boundary that someone does not inherently wants or understands - then there maybe huge problems because that boundary can just be crossed again and again.
21. If Nike opened a Hotel, I think we would be able to guess pretty accurately what it would be like.
If Hyatt came out with sneakers, we'd have no clue, because Hyatt doesn't have a brand. They have a Logo. If you swapped the logos, I would'nt know if I am in a Hyatt or a Hilton. No Brand. When you have a brand, you have made promise to people and people have expectations.
Tags: Branding | Marketing | Digital Marketing | Strategy | Planning | Entrepreneurship | Social Media | Logo | Design | Promise | Expectations | Customer Service | Customer Engagement | Customer Experience |
22. How beautiful it is to stay silent when someone expects you to be very angry.
23. Feel sorry for the unfortunate men who missed out on a good girl because they were brainwashed by the standards of beauty taught to them by the society.
Tags: Unfortunate | Men | Expectations | Beauty | Lost | Opportunity | Decision | Bias | Society | Pressure | Self Awareness | Girl Power | Instagram captions for Girls | Loss | Your Opinion | BBW | Standards | Brainwashing |
24. If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. From my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.
25. If you think the grass is greener on the other side, it's because it's fertilized with bullshit.
26. The grass is always greener. You think how wonderful it would be to be someone else, but I don't think I would like it. I'm thrilled to observe other people, but I don't want to be in their shoes. If I got there, I might find it not quite what I expected, and it would break my illusion, and I don't want that!
27. Act with kindness but do not expect gratitude.
28. Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.
29. Be willing to give, but only when you aren't expecting anything in return.