Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
1. Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
Explore More Quotes
2. Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
3. Nature: the greatest show on earth and admission is free.
4. Look deep into nature, and you will understand everything better.
5. A good gardener always plants in threes. One for the bugs, one for the weather, and one for herself.
6. Everything worth knowing can be found in nature.
7. The Earth laughs in flowers
8. Not all who wander are lost
9. Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.
10. A walk in nature walks the soul back home.
11. Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
12. I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
13. Take ... Photos Only
Leave ... Footprints Only
14. Learn to take breaks. Timeout immediately. You can walk away from situations and people who trigger your anger. Tell that person that you will get back to them in an hour or two. Give yourself time to cool off. Do diaphragmatic breathing listen to soothing nature sounds. Take a walk. Pray.
15. Take short mini vacations all day.
Go and sit in a park or walk in nature.