My friends would always joke that I'm 'the grandmother' and 't ...
1. My friends would always joke that I'm 'the grandmother' and 'the homebody' because I can't stay up past nine o'clock, but a lot of that rest is so important for me.
Explore More Quotes
2. You might be an introvert if you were ready to go home before you left the house.
3. They really wanted to remain always in their own house and their own garden.
There are such people.
4. For a homebody like me, the evolution of gadgets has been a blessing.
5. I'm a homebody times ten.
Tags: Homebody |
6. I love lifestyle stuff, I love housewares. I'm really a homebody, honestly. Anything to do with my kitchen, or my house, I'm all about it. I'm working on a sauce line, so that's kind of exciting. I'm a saucier.
Tags: Homebody |
7. I'm more of a homebody. I'm constantly asked: 'Why don't we see you out?' But that's not what drives me. I prefer to have people over - which I do a lot, because I bought a house that's way too big for me, and four of my friends live there.
8. I'm kind of a homebody. I like to sit at home and watch movies and eat good food.
9. I'm not a hugely social person. Obviously there's a big part of the job that requires that as actors, but it's not the most comfortable for me. I'm a homebody. I don't go out. My life is work and family. There's not a lot in between. That's how I like it.
10. When you're working so much, it's so hard. When you do have time off, or when I had time off, rather than going out and seeing loads of people and being really sociable, I was always quite a homebody.
11. I'm a little more extreme than a homebody. Unless there's some event I really have to go to, I don't like to leave my house.
12. I don't mind staying home.
I'm a homebody anyway, so I don't mind.
13. Outside of football and training, I am somewhat of a homebody. Love hangin' out with my siblings and close friends.
14. I'm certainly a real homebody. But the truth is that I understand that desire to, in a way, go join the circus.
That's what got me out of Long Island and into show business.
I was like, 'I'm just going to have an adventure. I want to be a person that isn't surrounded by their mail and their cat.'
15. I'm kind of a homebody. My husband says I like to just stay home and do nothing, but that's just how I am.
Tags: Homebody |
16. I'm a regular Canadian girl. I enjoy staying home. In the summer I've got a garden. I'm very much a homebody, a normal, family-oriented girl.
But I do have this other incredible side of my life that involves acting and traveling.
17. What I really am is a homebody. I was a homebody even before I had a family. My days are filled with home stuff.
18. I'm a homebody. If I'm not working I'm with my family being a dad.
19. I'm a bit of a homebody. It doesn't take long for me to get to the point where I'm ready to be home again.
20. I'm not in the clubs; I'm a homebody. I go out when I feel I have to for work or if there's a special function. You might catch me at the grocery store, but you won't see me out and about in Atlanta.
21. My friends would always joke that I'm 'the grandmother' and 'the homebody' because I can't stay up past nine o'clock, but a lot of that rest is so important for me.