Most of the things you worry about never happen.
1. Most of the things you worry about never happen.
Explore More Quotes
2. Whenever I think of something but can't think of what it was I was thinking of, I can't stop thinking until I think I'm thinking of it again. I think I think too much.
3. Tawakkul is having complete trust that Allah's plan is the best plan.
4. Don't drag the past with you and don't drag the future towards you and stay happy where you are with what you have.
5. These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
6. People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think.
7. I want to sleep but my brain won't stop talking to itself.
8. Dear mind,please stop thinking so much at night, I need to sleep.
9. 90% of the girls think they are ugly. 100% of them are wrong.
10. Sometimes, the best thing you can do is not think. Not wonder. Not imagine. Not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will workout for the best.
11. My mind is like a web browser. 30 tabs are open, 1 is frozen and I have no idea where the music is coming from.
12. If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.
13. Everything worth knowing can be found in nature.
14. Sometimes, document your sadness.
Sometimes, look at your stress from the outside.
Sometimes, just don't look at your watch the entire day.
Sometimes, just don't answer.
Sometimes, be unfair towards your work.
Sometimes, enjoy your own mediocrity.
Give your work some independence from you.
Tags: Motivational | Work Motivation | Demotivational Work | Sadness | Mental Health | Stress | Time Management | Time Passing | Dark Times | Tough Times | Time | Answerable | Answer | Mediocrity | Independent | Break Free | Dont Worry | Chill | Overthinking |
15. While you were overthinking, you missed everything worth feeling.
Tags: Overthinking |
16. Don’t think, FEEL!
17. Most of the things you worry about never happen.
18. If people would just look at the paintings, I don’t think they would have any trouble enjoying them. It’s like looking at a bed of flowers, you don’t tear your hair out over what it means.
19. Being calm about everything allows your mind to find solutions. Calmness is also a state of trust. Instead of overthinking and overreacting, you just surrender for that moment and allow yourself to receive guidance for what doesn't make sense.
20. Put your thoughts to sleep. Do not let them cast a shadow over the moon of your heart.
Let go of thinking.
21. Law of substitution states that one cannot stop themselves from thinking about something.
For example, try not to think about the Statue of Liberty. See how that failed?
Your mind does not understand “don’t”.
Your mind actually processes it as “Think about Statue of Liberty.”
Similarly, if you keep repeating in your head “don’t think about symptoms of anxiety”, guess what happens.
22. Maybe you don’t lash out, manipulate or withdraw when you are angry. However, you may find resentment building overtime or you may ruminate over the disappointments you have experiences and the people who have caused you to feel that way.
Resentment and rumination only keep anger brewing.
23. there is always something that you could imagine in your brain that could go wrong, and you could make yourself have a panic attack. Like, your body would actually respond to that.
That’s how powerful the thought process is.
24. Treatment for health anxiety is like a maze. You know the one where you pick a path, take a wrong turn and reach a dead end. Then you have to turn around and pick the right path.
if you are following uncertainty, you will 100% find yourself out of that maze and and you will find recovery.
at any point you choose certainty over uncertainty, you will run into a dead end and you will have to turn around and the only way out is through looking towards uncertainty.
that is the major concept of treatment for Health Anxiety, phobias and OCD.
25. It’s amazing that we think all day long, but we spend very little time on thinking about “how” we think.
26. The four golden words to every negative thought you will ever have.
“is it really true?”
27. 5 Skewed Perceptions of Reality
1. Leapfrogging (Jumping to conclusions)
3. Extremifying (thinking in extremes; always or never)
4. Moodysning (making your feelings seem to be the facts)
5. Keyholing (focussing on the bad stuff and ignoring the good stuff)
28. It is scientifically proven that you cannot suppress a negative thought by just ignoring it. The more you try not to think of something, the more you think of it.
Allow the negative thought to come. It doesn’t mean you agree with it. It just means that you are not running away from it and you’re not trying to suppress it or ignore it.
29. The first step to managing a negative thought is acknowledging that you are having a negative thought.
Say it out loud.
Then try to sing it.
Then think the worst case scenario. And the worst part about that worst part. and the worst part of that worst part.
Eventually you will lead to the “real” reason why you are having that negative thought.
30. In exposure therapy when a person is exposing themselves to certain situations, the situations are very normal and nothing for others, but to us it is a great challenge. Things like driving again, or exercising, or not overthinking.
These challenges will not feel like challenges soon enough, because you can get yourself to a place where the value that you have placed to the things that contribute to your anxiety have less value.
31. I become what I think about all day long.