1. Modesty is … Lowering Your Gaze.
Explore More Quotes
2. hijab doesn't only refer to the headscarf FYI, it also means dressing and acting modestly
3. Funny how people mock the Islamic dress codes, yet on graduation day they all wear clothes similar to jubbah to look modest and successful.
Because you're worth it.
5. Hijab is the veil that has to be drawn over our body, our behavior, and our speech.
6. It was narrated from Anas that a woman offered herself in marriage to the Prophet. The daughter of Anas laughed and said:
"How little was her modesty."
Anas said: "She was better than you; she offered herself in marriage to the Prophet."
7. "Shyness does not bring anything except good."
"All of shyness is good."
8. A Women’s Best Jewelry is her Shyness.
9. A women modestly dressed is as pearl in its Shell
10. Hijab includes the way a person walk, talks, looks and thinks, All of it should be Done modestly and applies to both Men and Women.
11. So what if their beauty is a topic in magazines?
Your modesty is a topic in the Quran!
12. If Modernism is being naked then animals are more modern than humans.
13. My body was created to pray not to market car and beers.
14. In this age of nudity, the more you reveal the cheaper you are regarded, even if the world makes you feel you are liberated.
Modest dress plays a key role in purification of the soul & deep inner contentment.
15. Wrapped VS Covered
“Islam teaches us to cover our Aurah not tight-wrappings them like burritos!"
Tights & Leggings are not appropriate!
*Do Not Wear Them In Public
*Seriously They Look Like Undergarments.
16. Modesty is … Lowering Your Gaze.