Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they'll start usi ...
1. Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they'll start using it.
Explore More Quotes
2. tears come from the heart, and not the brain.
3. I want to sleep but my brain won't stop talking to itself.
4. Dear mind,please stop thinking so much at night, I need to sleep.
5. Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they'll start using it.
6. Although déjà vu can accompany seizures in people with temporal lobe epilepsy, it also occurs in people without any health issues.
7. Another theory suggests déjà vu happens when your brain “glitches,” so to speak, and experiences a brief electrical malfunction — similar to what happens during an epileptic seizure.
8. I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
9. Octopuses have hundreds of suckers, each one equipped with its own ganglion with thousands of neurons. These 'mini-brains' are interconnected, making for a widely distributed nervous system. That is why a severed octopus arm may crawl on its own and even pick up food.
10. there is always something that you could imagine in your brain that could go wrong, and you could make yourself have a panic attack. Like, your body would actually respond to that.
That’s how powerful the thought process is.
11. When thinking about the future, the brain generally thinks the worst possible case always. It never focuses on the amazing things that could happen in the future.
We are all constantly planning and worrying about the future.
12. ANTs or automatic negative thoughts kill an individual’s happiness.
if your brain tends to default to an unhappy moment, go deep into that thought and feel bad on purpose. Then stand up and say STOP!
now consciously go to one of the happiest moments of your life And re experience that with all of your senses and you’ll notice how your brain shifts and celebrate.
13. Anger is a primary emotion that quickly triggers the brain - within 1/20th of a second. We often are primed to get angry because we are experiencing “other” issues like Low self-worth, unmet goals, disappointments, abuse, expectations, fear, selfishness, sins, skill deficits, stress or other emotional or relationship problems.
Tags: Anger | Emotions | Trigger | Brain | Self Worth | Life Goals | Relationship Goals | Disappointment | Abuse | Emotional Abuse | Expectations | Fear | Selfishness | Sinner | Soft Skills | Stress | Relationship | Anxiety |
14. If there's one thing to know about the human body; it's this: the human body has a ringmaster. This ringmaster controls your digestion, your immunity, your brain, your weight, your health and even your happiness. This ringmaster is the gut
15. How come I have Health Anxiety?
Health anxiety is a result of extreme love for life. Health anxiety is a result of years and years of worry full ways of perceiving, acting and imagining based off of previous experiences. You didn’t get here by accident. You were conditioned, programmed, you saw things that messed with your interpretations of yourself and life. You experienced certain situations that went against what you wanted to happen.
16. When you feel a symptom, change your focus. This does not mean distracting yourself, that is a coping tool, it will not heal you. Changing your focus means diverting your attention to a different part of that situation.
Instead on focusing how this symptom can lead to a physical illness, focus on how the symptom is a sign of past intense experiences. It’s simply a warning message asking you whether it is safe or not to do what you are about to do. This will give a completely different meaning to the feeling. This idea that you adopted in your mind will begin traveling into your heart and that is when you will start believing it fully.
It’s literally a convincing game - you are trying to convince the 95% subconscious mind and body that’s gone through all this distress.
17. Anxiety can produce Dizziness and Dizziness can produce Anxiety.
18. the brain is a machine for jumping to conclusions