Love is that condition in which the happiness of another perso ...
Home > Quotes > Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is ess
1. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
Tags: Caring | Love Quotes for Her | You are Enough |
Explore More Quotes
2. When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
Tags: Friendship | Caring | Love Quotes for Her | You are Enough |
3. I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.
- Jon Katz
4. Two secrets to keep a relationship always strong:
1. Whenever you are wrong, Always admit it.
2. Whenever you are right, just keep quiet.
Tags: Caring | Friendship | Love Quotes for Her |
5. Note to self: Stop trying so hard for people who don’t care.
Tags: Caring | Hugot Lines in English |
6. My worst fear is losing you.
Tags: Friendship | Caring | Love Quotes for Her | Worst |
7. By the way, I am wearing the smile you gave me.
Tags: Love | Caring | Smile | Cute | Smile captions for Instagram | Quotes to make her smile | Aesthetic |
8. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends.
But my mom was always my friend.
Tags: I Love My Mother | Friendship | Loneliness | School | Caring | Mothers Day |
9. "When the news of the death of Ja'far came, the Prophet said:
'Prepare some food for the family of Ja'far, for indeed something has happened to them that will keep them busy.'"
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 998]
Tags: Friendship | Caring | Death | Etiquette | Islamic Quotes about Family | Food | Hadith |
10. I hate liars, hypocrites, and people who take advantage of people who care about them
Tags: Caring | Selfishness | Hypocrisy | Taking Advantage | Selfish Friends | Liar |
11. You need to stop being so selfish and start caring about everyone else.
Tags: Caring | Selfishness | Selfish Friends |
12. If a woman is upset, hold her and tell her how beautiful she is.
If she starts to growl, retreat to a safe distance and throw chocolate at her.
Tags: Mood Swings | Caring | Anger | Chocolate | Feel Good | Hormones | Understanding Women |
13. Dear Medical Assistants, of all the skills you will ever learn, the greatest one you will ever hold is the healing touch of a caring heart.
Tags: Medical Assistant | Healing | Caring |
14. They may forget your name, but they'll never forget how you made them feel.
Tags: Names | Feel Good | Business | Sales | Healthy Communication | Being Nice | Caring | Conversation | Medical Assistant |
15. you only get hurt by people you care about. you always ignore or forget the hurt caused by people who are not that significant in your life. the theory of "people who love you will never make you cry" is a foolish philosophy.
Tags: Crying | Hurt | Unique and Rare | Caring | Importance | Husband | Wife | Pain | Arguments |
16. Men love a submissive woman, Damon said simply. Even when they say the don't. There's just something about a beautiful, soft woman looking to them to protect and take care of them that inspires a man to greatness.
Tags: Submissive | woman | Housewife | Wife | Beautiful | Peace | Protection | Responsibility | Caring | Manly |
17. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "When your servant brings your food to you, if you do not ask him to join you, then at least ask him to take one or two handfuls, for he has suffered from its heat (while cooking it) and has taken pains to cook it nicely."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5460]
Tags: Help | Cooking | Men Cooking | Gratitude | Humility | Caring | Etiquette | Islamic | Islamic Quotes about Food | Islamic Quotes about Love | Mannerism |
18. When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.
Tags: Alice in Wonderland | Mad Hatter | Caring | Love Quotes for Her |
19. When you share something that might potentially harm you, remember that reactions such as shock, anger and fear come out of concern for you.
Tags: Self Harm | Sharing | Communication | Honest | Harmful | Shocked | Shocking | Fear | Fear Of Losing | Concerned | Caring | Suicide |
20. Not everyone will appreciate what you do for them. You have to figure out who's worth your kindness and who's just taking advantage.
Tags: Taking Advantage | Appreciate | Caring | Be Kind | Figuring It Out |
21. As caretakers, we feel drained when caring for another, and in order to take care of someone else, we need to take care of ourselves at the same time.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Caring | Self Love |
22. The best fertilizer is the gardener's shadow.
Tags: Garden | Fertilizer | Caring | Protection | Raising Children |
23. Just remember,
I was there when no one else was.
Tags: Ungrateful | Caring | Supportive | Real Friendship | Real Love | Understanding |
24. Don't be mad I don't care anymore.
Be mad because I once did and you were too blind to see it.
Tags: Ungrateful | Mad | I Dont Care | Caring | Blind |
25. When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.
Tags: Be Kind | Loved | Caring | Happiness | Peace |