Love doesn’t die because of distance. It dies because of ...
1. Love doesn’t die because of distance.
It dies because of doubt.
Explore More Quotes
2. Sometimes I just wish you were here so I could tell you how much I need you and how hard every day has been without you.
3. It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can't live without you. - purelovequotes.com
4. Even in my next life, I will still wish to have your love. Your absence in my life right now cost me more than anyone can think of.
5. Cuddling with you would be perfect right now.
6. “When you depart from me sorrow abides, and happiness takes his leave.”
Much Ado About Nothing - Act 1, Scene 1