Looking out at the lake, drinking good tea. That's his only lu ...
1. Looking out at the lake, drinking good tea. That's his only luxury. And what an enormous luxury that was.
Explore More Quotes
2. Every luxury must be paid for, and everything is a luxury, starting with being in this world.
Tags: Luxury |
3. Don't handicap your children by making their lives easy.
4. Luxury is the ease of a t-shirt in a very expensive dress.
5. I love luxury. And luxury lies not in richness and ornateness but in the absence of vulgarity. Vulgarity is the ugliest word in our language. I stay in the game to fight it.
6. A virtuos woman is not moved by big names and flamboyance, but only men of profound wisdom and integrity move her.
7. Smart people always choose comfort over luxury
8. I have never been drawn to luxury. I love the simple things; coffee shops, books, and people who try to understand.
9. Looking out at the lake, drinking good tea. That's his only luxury. And what an enormous luxury that was.
10. Luxury is best experienced not when it's inherited but when it's earned.
11. I was meant to be rich. I can tell by the way I spend money.