Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must ...
1. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Explore More Quotes
2. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
3. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
4. If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there
5. Have you ever noticed how ‘What the hell’ is always the right decision to make?
Tags: Motivational |
6. A bend on the road is not the end of the Journey.
7. Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.
8. Sometimes you need to destroy your current future in order to build a new one.
9. Just have a little faith
10. It will not be easy, but it is going to be worth it.
Tags: Motivational |
11. Smile :) , you don’t own all the problems in the world.
12. Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
13. Life’s too short to be somebody else.
14. Don’t worry about tomorrow's problems today.
15. When you are young, everything feels like the end of the world. It's not.
16. If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
17. Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis.
18. Reading is good, action is better.
19. If you cannot fail, you cannot learn.
20. I put zero weight into anyone’s opinion about me because I know exactly who I am.
21. There no longer has to be a difference between who you are and what you do.
22. You just have to make the choice to actually do it.
I am so tired of excuses.
Why not try something new?
Be optimistic, exhibit patience, shut your mouth, and execute.
Tags: Motivational |
23. Bet on your strengths.
It’s an underrated business strategy in a world where so many people are obsessed with fixing their weaknesses they give short shrift to the skills they were born with.
24. All your ideas may be solid or even good .. But you have to Actually EXECUTE on them for them to matter.
Tags: Motivational |
25. It’s easy to dream about it … Much harder to execute it ….
26. The main thing is realizing that even if you feel terrible for a while, that’s not how you’re going to feel the whole time. . . . Things change if you just keep moving.
27. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.
I had to learn the skills I needed and become competent enough to match my confidence, but the thing that surprises me the most is learning that it’s not about how much you know; it’s about how much you care.
We can create anything we want to if we have the passion, the energy, the hustle, and commitment to our vision.
If I had been a jerk all along the way and I didn’t care about people, there’s no chance I would have been able to do this.
28. You may not believe it now, but the way you're feeling will change.
29. You won't always feel this way...
30. If you are thinking about making some adjustments in your life to allow you to help change the world, my heartfelt recommendation is not to spend too much time thinking about it.
Just dive in.
31. You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?
32. I know you're tired but come, this is the way.
33. There are only 3 ways to motivate people - money, fear, and hunger.
34. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
35. Learn to wait. There’s always time for everything.
36. Even the best people fall down sometimes.
37. You'd never be understood, until you make it.
38. I never lose.
Either I win or I learn.
39. Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
40. We hire people who want to make the best things in the world.
41. You have to believe that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
42. I always advise people – Don’t wait!
Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
43. Never contend with a man who has nothing to lose.
44. Only a fool would underestimate a man with nothing to lose.
45. I like the way I feel when I’ve got nothing to lose.
46. When you realize you've got nothing to lose, you turn into a Beast!
47. Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight.
You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.
If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
Tags: When Someone Puts You Down | Work Hard | Fight | Strong | Courageous | You Can Do It | Criticism | Positive Thinking | Believe In Yourself | Believe in Yourself | Motivational | Cant Bring Me Down |
48. The older I get, the more I see how much motivations matter.
The Zune was crappy because the people at Microsoft don’t really love music or art the way we do.
We won because we personally love music.
49. If they are working in an environment where excellence is expected, then they will do excellent work without anything but self-motivation.
I’m talking about an environment in which excellence is noticed and respected and is in the culture.
If you have that, you don’t have to tell people to do excellent work.
They understand it from their surroundings.
50. We’re not going to be the first to this party, but we’re going to be the best.
51. You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.
52. There are always a million reasons not to do something.
53. If you take a child and you throw the child up there is a point where you see this, they go into this state of complete panic and then when they come back to your arms they are laughing. That is dunya, I guarantee you, that moment, that is your life, you came from God and you are going back to God and there is just a moment when you are in a complete state of panic but just relax, you are in good hands. Just relax.
54. Tough times never last, but tough people do.
55. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
56. It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.
57. With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.
58. One day at a time is the secret to building momentum.
59. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
60. Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
61. Some call them haters, I call them motivators.
62. If we are desperate, though, if we have nothing to lose, or if we are full of enthusiasm for life, then the unknown reveals itself, and our universe changes direction.