Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of ...
Be Kind Quotes
1. Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
Explore More Quotes
2. Since most of us are just trying to figure it all out, why not be kind and considerate while on the journey?
3. The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.
4. "Among the most dutiful of deeds is that a man nurture relations with the people his father was friends with."
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1903]
5. Ladies like from their husbands what their husbands like from them, i.e. kind words, good looks, clean clothes and a pleasant odour. Therefore, always remain in that state.
6. Clothe yourself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
7. Don't ever abuse a kind heart,
You may never be offered one again.
8. Depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, these are just a few examples of the forces that can lead to a tornado of pain. So what I would like to say in this room of powerful woman and men today is let’s work together to beckon the world towards kindness
9. Today, you may cross paths with some ugly, nasty evil people.
Kill them with kindness and bury them with smile. Good Morning!
10. Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
11. (Quran- 46:15)
"We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth..... "
12. Sometimes you don't realize you're actually drowning when you're trying to be everyone else's anchor.
13. Not everyone will appreciate what you do for them. You have to figure out who's worth your kindness and who's just taking advantage.
14. Givers have to set limits because takers rarely do.
15. Act with kindness but do not expect gratitude.
16. When I was young, I admired clever people.
Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
17. Kindness is..
Love Made Visible.
Tags: Be Kind |
18. “I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.”
19. Kind people are the BEST kind of people.
Tags: Be Kind |
20. Kindness is compassion and love in perfect harmony.
21. Good words bring good feeling to the heart.
Speak with kindness, always.
22. You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.
Tags: Be Kind | Be Kind | Accomplishment | Leadership | Force | Treating Badly | Pressure | Accusation | Blame | Abuse | Guilt | Emotional Abuse | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
Tags: Be Kind |
24. “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness”
25. “The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good, and how he treats people who can't fight back.”
26. When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.
27. Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.
28. Kindness is Free.
Sprinkle that stuff everywhere.
29. 13 random acts of kindness
2. Hold the door open
3. Give an honest compliment
4. Thank someone who you appreciate
5. Be a good listener
6. Offer your help to someone
7. Ask the person who’s serving you how their day is going
8. Treat someone to a coffee or tea
9. Let someone go past you in the grocery queue
10. Send flowers or chocolates to a friend out of the blue
11. Hand bottled water to walkers/joggers/bikers from car window
12. Drop off stuffed animals at the children’s hospital
13. Take a children out of Child Labor and sponsor their education.
30. If you wish to be kind, you need 3 thing:
1. Love yourself and be confident
2. Understand people from where they are coming from
3. Don't build resentment if someone does not listen to your advice. Stay kind and let it go.
31. Kindness is the greatest gift you can give to someone, especially when they are least expecting it.
32. Kindness in words creates confidence
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness
Kindness in giving creates love
- Lao Tzu
33. Be a little kinder than you have to.
Tags: Be Kind |
34. “Life is an echo. What you send out, comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, exists in you.”
35. Kindness is free to give, but priceless to receive
36. “Wherever there is a human in need, there is an opportunity for kindness and to make a difference.”
37. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
38. Kindness is free.
Let's pass it on.
39. Let us remember:
1 book, 1 pen, 1 child and 1 teacher can change the world.
40. We rise by lifting others.
41. Kindness is something anyone can give without losing anything themselves.
42. Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.
43. When you show kindness, you are basically spreading your amazing positive energy around the world. That's extremely profound.
44. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
45. Remember, there is no such thing as small act of kindness. Your every bit of kindness creates a ripple effect that has no logical end.
46. There are two ways of spreading the light:
to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.
47. KINDNESS is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
48. Kindness is the mark we leave on the world.
49. If you want other to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want you to be happy, practice compassion.
50. The smallest act of kindness is greater than the biggest intention.
51. The wonderful thing is that it’s so incredibly easy to be kind.
52. Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.
53. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
54. Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.
55. Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.
56. Because that’s what kindness is. It’s not doing something for someone else because they can’t, but because you can.
57. What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?
58. Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind.
59. Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle.
60. Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.
61. Kindness is like snow- It beautifies everything it covers.