Justice, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
1. Justice, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
Explore More Quotes
2. God has created the heavens and the earth for a genuine purpose so that every soul will be duly recompensed for its deeds without being wronged.
3. "Everyone shall taste death.
And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.
And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
4. He who is two-faced in this world will have two tongues of fire on the Day of Resurrection.
Sunan Abi Dawud 4873
5. When a man loves a woman, he has to become worthy of her. The higher her virtue, the more noble her character, the more devoted she is to truth, justice, goodness, the more a man has to aspire to be worthy of her. The history of civilization could actually be written in terms of the level of its women.
6. Justice, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
7. Victory will not lead us to arrogance or laziness. We prefer to win one heart rather than a thousand castles. Our goal will be to bring humanity together.
8. Do not despair. Instead of enjoying ourselves while sitting in a position of authority that is based on defamation and betrayal, it is far more valuable to be thrown into a dark dungeon and be with Al-Haqq.
9. I would rather be a lone soldier of justice, than a Sultan of the world.
10. We need justice for George Floyd. We all witnessed his murder in broad daylight. We're broken and we're disgusted, we cannot normalise this pain. No more senseless killings of human beings. No more seeing people of colour as less than human. We can no longer look away.
11. There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice.
12. Law should be like death, which spares no one.
13. Justice means minding one’s own business and not meddling with other men’s concerns.
14. The Ruler should not have any barrier which separates him from his people.