It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think y ...
Self Doubt Quotes
1. It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not.
Explore More Quotes
2. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
3. It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not.
4. You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn't worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.
5. Never let self doubt hold you captive.
6. Fear and self doubt has always been the biggest enemy to human potential.
7. There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
8. Self doubt is the anchor that keeps our ships from sailing.
9. INHALE CONFIDENCE.
10. doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will
11. In a society that profits from your self-doubt, liking yourself is a rebellious act.
12. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.
14. If the brown-noser is bringing the team’s morale down, try offering praise and agreement to the brown noser, as it may decrease their need for constant approval from the boss and give them reassurances that they are a necessary part of the team.
15. Just because it's happening and you see it all the time, that doesn't make it right. If it hurts your feelings, then it's wrong. If it degrades somebody, humiliates somebody, make him or her feel small - it's wrong.
16. Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.
17. Dear insecure girls,
You're not ugly, society is.
18. Taking Advantage Tactic #3
Denial. Refusing to admit they’ve said or done something, which can make you begin doubting yourself.
19. If you hang out with me for too long, I will brainwash you into believing in yourself and knowing you can achieve anything.
20. They say people are 75% water But I’m 100% useless
21. Be Bold or Italic.
22. Concentration and mental toughness are the margins of victory.
23. In order to have faith in his own path, he does not need to prove that someone else's path is wrong.
24. Tolerance isn't about not having beliefs. It's about how your beliefs lead you to treat people who disagree with you.