It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness ...
1. It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.
Explore More Quotes
2. If you don't come out of this quarantine with
- a new skill
- your side hustle started
- more knowledge
You never lacked time, you lacked discipline.
3. Good things happen to those who hustle.
4. The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.
5. What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.
6. Hustle beats talent when talent doesn’t hustle
7. Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.
8. Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.
9. The hustle brings the dollar.
The experience brings the knowledge.
The persistence brings success.
10. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.
11. It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.
12. I'd rather hustle 24-7 than slave 9 to 5
13. Business opportunities are like buses: there’s always another one coming.
14. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
15. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
16. Create the things you wish existed.
17. Go hard or go home.
18. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.
19. Those at the top of the mountain didn’t fall there.
20. The doors will be opened to those bold enough to knock.
21. Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.
22. All the so-called ‘secrets of success’ will not work unless you do.
23. If it comes easy, it will go fast.
24. History doesn't talk about quitters
25. Many will quit during the journey and that's your advantage.
26. Goal: To make an income while making an impact
27. A winner is just a loser who tried it one more time
28. Behind every successful man there are a lot of unsuccessful years.
29. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.
30. What’s a barista’s favorite morning mantra?
Rise and grind!
31. What do you call a hard-working coffee pot?
32. What’s every ice cream parlor owner’s side hustle?
Sundae school teacher.
33. The best shooter has a short memory, no matter how many times they miss , they always think the next shot is going in.
34. Stay lowkey with:
1. Your Relationship
2. Your Grind
3. Your Family
Nobody needs to know about your business.