in an unsettling reversal of roles, I am stopping my parents f ...
1. in an unsettling reversal of roles, I am stopping my parents from going out
Explore More Quotes
2. If you need 144 rolls of toilet paper for a 14 day quarantine, you probably should've been seeing doctor long before COVID-19
3. Due to social distancing Guidelines, I will no longer be shaking hands or hugging.
You may kneel or bow (from a safe distance). You are welcome.
4. Husband: One nice thing about the quarantine is we haven't been out spending money.
Wife: (clicks Add to Cart) So nice.
5. in an unsettling reversal of roles, I am stopping my parents from going out
6. The longer this goes on, the harder it's going to be to return to a society where pants are required.
7. Sleeping alone seemed unnatural to me, and pitiful, something done in hospitals or when you're contagious.
8. 2020, you're toast.